Click me to see why these adverts are here

Login:
or Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Your Sims 2 Life
14-03-2008, 02:35 AM
Your Sims 2 Life
Well seeing as we can’t talk about what we do on The Sims 3 yet, let’s talk about what we do on The Sims 2. Also, are you a member of TheSims2.com or some other fansite (related to The Sims 2)? I myself enjoy making lots and constantly visiting the BSS (I'm mvgamer770 over there by the way) to see what other lot builders are up to. Maybe get some inspiration. So now it’s your turn… :o

I’ll have something creative here you’ll see..
Quote this message in a reply
14-03-2008, 02:50 PM
Re: Your Sims 2 Life
[glow=red,2,300]I dont know what to do with my sims. So i give them pain of the babies.[/glow]
14-03-2008, 03:09 PM
I have one major bloodline in each of three of the five neighborhoods.
In Plasentview it's the Malice Family. (7 widely scattered generations)
In Riverblossom Hills it's the Dratini Family (4 generations)
In Desiderata it's the London family (2 generations)
I play to fulfill their lives, not to kill them. I hate hearing them scream in fire.
14-03-2008, 03:16 PM
What I mostly do is to build big mansions. With a great hall for example or a 'dream-kitchen'.
And what I also do is that I start an own business with a family (Open for Business). I really love that.  Big Grin

[center] [color=pink]Click here to visit my Flickr-account![/center]<br /><br />[center][Image: 4551831341_6aed0dc01d_s.jpg]
[Image: 4117563128_9c3c280b5d_s.jpg]
[Image: 4450527842_a3542a1668_s.jpg]
[Image: 4502276389_3bd7c60509_s.jpg]
[Image: 4412261932_ee7ddeaa85_s.jpg]
<br /><br />[color=pink]Follow me on Twitter: <br />[b]@MelissaDTH<br />@Amirightband[/center]
14-03-2008, 05:50 PM
I really love making awesome but useable houses.  I have always liked doing that.  Other than that i skip around families a lot.  I hate when the spouses want to cheat on each other.  I tend to not like those sims and I make them have not so happy lives.  I do pick favorites, i cant help it.
14-03-2008, 07:28 PM
I love having big families on the Sims 2, and seeing traits being passed down. I am on the BBS a lot, I am bbygrl814916.  ;D

Brand New &amp;&amp; Just Surrender = &lt;3333
14-03-2008, 07:51 PM
(14-03-2008 07:28 PM)nicki link Wrote:I love having big families on the Sims 2, and seeing traits being passed down. I am on the BBS a lot, I am bbygrl814916.  ;D

Hey, me too! That's one of my favourite things on the sims 2  ;D
14-03-2008, 09:18 PM
I have one family, and 'theme' each branch of the family.

For example:

Lydia is the name of an ancient city.

Lydia's children would be named Alexandria, Athens, and Sebastian, other names that have to do with ancient cities.
Alexandria's children would be given girls/boys names that had crossed over to the other gender (Josephina, etc.).

And so on and so forth.

I try to keep each generation at about 20 sims, living in about 5-8 households. I have about 6 sims of each generation who will reproduce and have children, and the other 'spare' sims live with the childbearers/fathers, and help raise the children.
14-03-2008, 09:45 PM
i have sims 2 videos on youtube

here is the link -

http://youtube.com/watch?v=u9k_wuifN-M
14-03-2008, 10:11 PM
I love customising sims individulising them having them grow up fulfill their wants and pass on their oh so cool customised genetics to later generations.

Funnily enough hearing about how great sims 3 is going to be has messed up my playing. I usually go on it maybe for a couple of days every 3 -6 months. I originally stopped so that they could benefit from the ep free time before i progressed their life stages but i'm not sure if i'll get it now.

I do love the sims i've made, their suprisingly individual but if i get sims 3 then unless i get a whole new computer i'll have to delete them all.

I've had a few couples develop autonomious crushes and relationships with each other. Once i sent a group of about 7-8 sims to uni, i was so busy keeping track of them all that when i suddenly heard the heart sound i was suprised. Turned around and two of my sims i had never even considered as a couple were kissing. So suprised that they could do this on their own that i searched through the others and discovered one of my favourite sims wolfgang had a crush on a uni student Remmington. Both couples are now married and Wolfgang and Remmington have two toddler twin boys called Remmy and Lowell with perfect mixes of their parents dna.

Remmy has Wolfgangs tanned flushed skin and Remmingtons human eyes and Lowell has Wolfgangs cat eyes and Remmingtons pale skin a combination i wouldn't have thought of before.

http://s87.photobucket.com/albums/k121/1...2fa140.jpg
http://s87.photobucket.com/albums/k121/1...2fa0ff.jpg

So very conflicted  :-\