Login:
or Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Your Sims 2 Life
18-03-2008, 10:01 PM
Re: Your Sims 2 Life
I like making their characters
i always have the geek, the loner, the party animal and stuff like that am i just weird?
Quote this message in a reply
19-03-2008, 12:01 AM
Nah you are not weird. I try that some, but it usually does not turn out the way I planned lol

My siggy is telling you that I want tornados in Sims 3. It would be cool and fun, trust me!
19-03-2008, 01:51 PM
I'm making various kind of sims with various kinds of life to try out different things. I've made one who breeds German Shepherds, one who has an organic lifestyle where she fishes and produces all her food herself. I've just made one carriere-centred woman with blond hair, miniskirts and lots of make-up who is interested in gourmetfood, I've made a gothic family etc.

"You must be the change you want to see in the world" - Mahatma Gandhi
19-03-2008, 02:05 PM
I used to be obsessed with legacies and even got a family to the 23rd generation, but that got kinda boring after a while.
So now I mostly build lots or try to create really unique looking sims who will probably never die, because I just can't resist to use that Grim Reaper phone thingy from Nightlife.  Tongue
I'm a member at pretty much every Sim forum in the universe, but I just lurk most of time.
On most forums my username is the same that I have here... spelling may vary.

- //ƒЯε@κziiLLa\\ -

[Image: 2yo9xci.jpg]
19-03-2008, 02:18 PM
I'm on a Sims 2 break right now... I mostly download CC's, make Sims (without playing them) to try the new CC's. Occasionally make movies... Smile

[center][size=12pt][glow=black,2,300]I♥One Tree Hill[/glow][/size]<br />[Image: s.jpg]
[/center]
19-03-2008, 02:27 PM
(19-03-2008 02:18 PM)Little.Miss.Sunshine link Wrote:I'm on a Sims 2 break right now... I mostly download CC's, make Sims (without playing them) to try the new CC's. Occasionally make movies... Smile

Hehe, welcome to CC-Addicts Anonymous! XD

- //ƒЯε@κziiLLa\\ -

19-03-2008, 02:29 PM
Yeah. Right now, I spend more time downloading CCs rather than playing Sims.

[center][size=12pt][glow=black,2,300]I♥One Tree Hill[/glow][/size]<br />[Image: s.jpg]
[/center]
19-03-2008, 02:46 PM
I like legacy's. I hardly ever make Sims in the create a sim mode anymore because I just prefer to continue with my legacy.
But I can't play the Sims anymore, it kills my computer. Sad The loading screen crashes and it goes all blue, and then something comes up about my hard drive. *huff*

[Image: paramoresims.jpg]
<br />This heart it beats, beats for only you.<br />Paramore are coming to Ireland, and I can't go. Sad!
19-03-2008, 02:52 PM
(19-03-2008 02:29 PM)Little.Miss.Sunshine link Wrote:Yeah. Right now, I spend more time downloading CCs rather than playing Sims.

Me too.
But mainly because I lost my BV disc and have to wait till I get Freetime so I can play again. >_<'

- //ƒЯε@κziiLLa\\ -

19-03-2008, 03:21 PM
Haha, L.M.S., same here Smile

I'm always doing something new on S2. I'll start a story-line-type-thing and then completely abandon it three days later when I hit a road block (or just don't feel like playing it anymore).

[center][Image: icon110.png]
[Image: 7.png]
[Image: 8.png]
<br />[Image: donutmanatee2.gif]
<br />It's...the doughnut manatee. XD