Click me to see why these adverts are here

Login:
or Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
what do you miss on ts thats not on ts2 and wish it would be on ts3?
28-03-2008, 02:22 AM
Re: what do you miss on ts thats not on ts2 and wish it would be on ts3?
another thing i missed was when you bought that dresser-like thing and you could make everyone in the house change into a certain outfit, like togas or their formal/bathing suits. I don't know how to explain it but it was helpful when I wanted to make people go on dates, they could both be in formal clothes even though the other sim didnt live there!
Quote this message in a reply
29-03-2008, 03:59 PM
(28-03-2008 02:22 AM)dmrdmr1919 link Wrote:another thing i missed was when you bought that dresser-like thing and you could make everyone in the house change into a certain outfit, like togas or their formal/bathing suits. I don't know how to explain it but it was helpful when I wanted to make people go on dates, they could both be in formal clothes even though the other sim didnt live there!

in ts1?
29-03-2008, 04:59 PM
Yeah, I remember in Superstar, if you were famous enough, there was a guy that would stalk you wherever you went. Kind of creepy but fun at the same time. Big Grin
29-03-2008, 05:59 PM
(29-03-2008 04:59 PM)Cheshire Cat link Wrote:Yeah, I remember in Superstar, if you were famous enough, there was a guy that would stalk you wherever you went. Kind of creepy but fun at the same time. Big Grin

Oh my gosh, I don't remember that! I never got too famous, I was too young to understand how to do it properly. :Smile If I ever go on The Sims Superstar again I'm so going to get the whole stars or whatever it was that measured your fame. I missed out on tons! Sad

[Image: mirandacosgrovecassie.png]
29-03-2008, 06:55 PM
sims i loved makin magic
29-03-2008, 10:03 PM
(29-03-2008 05:59 PM)¢αѕѕιє link Wrote:[quote author=Cheshire Cat link=topic=1151.msg25794#msg25794 date=1206806369]
Yeah, I remember in Superstar, if you were famous enough, there was a guy that would stalk you wherever you went. Kind of creepy but fun at the same time. Big Grin

Oh my gosh, I don't remember that! I never got too famous, I was too young to understand how to do it properly. :Smile If I ever go on The Sims Superstar again I'm so going to get the whole stars or whatever it was that measured your fame. I missed out on tons! Sad
[/quote]\

Yeah, he'd even be outside your house, and you could get your butler to shoo him away, if I remember correctly.