Login:
or Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Freetime Question - Looking for help?
25-03-2008, 12:51 PM
Freetime Question - Looking for help?
Hi,

I want to know how to place the wooden basketball floortiles down from Freetime, everytime I try they go in a random pattern, there must be an easy way to do this?

Hope for the best :-\ expect the worst :'( and, take what comes :Smile<br /><br />***********************************<br /><br />If you appreciate the post give a Hooray.....<br />I always do.....
Quote this message in a reply
25-03-2008, 04:27 PM
Re: Freetime Question - Looking for help?
I would like to know that too...

My siggy is telling you that I want tornados in Sims 3. It would be cool and fun, trust me!
26-03-2008, 01:18 AM
i dont' personally have freetime but my friend does. for her she just selects them and clicks and it works!
26-03-2008, 01:17 PM
Oh right, thanks for that maybe it's a glitch I haveĀ  ???
another simmer said there is a rug that will do the job just as well, I will test it out and see if it suits my needs.

My little girl is making me create the Highschool Musical as sims, so Im trying to them as close as possible, hence the basketball court, lol

Hope for the best :-\ expect the worst :'( and, take what comes :Smile<br /><br />***********************************<br /><br />If you appreciate the post give a Hooray.....<br />I always do.....