Click me to see why these adverts are here

Login:
or Register

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 5 Average
Anyone Played Skyrim (Elder Scrolls V) Yet?
01-12-2011, 07:38 PM
RE: Anyone Played Skyrim (Elder Scrolls V) Yet?
So I talked to my boyfriend about it and (poor him, Im such a horrible girlfriend XD) he's trying to tell me to give him my PC specs and he'll tell me if my comp can handle it, and Im like, "Well, my mom's an IT tech, so she can do it for me. She'll rebuild my PC for me too, if need be." And he's like, "Well, I doubt she'd do it, because you need a graphics card for the game, and those are expensiv-" "I already have one." "You do?" "The Sims 3 runs on higher specs than you'd think."

He's so dumb sometimes, bless his soul XD I want the game now, and I feel like Im taking over everything, and soon I'll know more than he does about, well, everything. XD

I have to help him study for math tests -__-

He tells me he wants to learn an instrument. "Which one?" "The drums." "...dont ever tell a musician you want to learn an instrument and you pick 'the drums'." "Why not?" "That doesnt count." "Ohh..." "*facepalm*"

And now the thing over Skyrim and my pc specs and the fact that I have an amazingly great graphics card because my mom has hookups and he thinks my computer cant handle it XD

Poor boy!

[Image: BreeBree711.png]
Insufficiency Revealed
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Anyone Played Skyrim (Elder Scrolls V) Yet? - Cororon - 23-11-2011, 07:58 AM
RE: Anyone Played Skyrim (Elder Scrolls V) Yet? - Cororon - 28-11-2011, 07:40 AM
RE: Anyone Played Skyrim (Elder Scrolls V) Yet? - breebree711 - 01-12-2011 07:38 PM