Click me to see why these adverts are here

Login:
or Register

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 5 Average
Anyone Played Skyrim (Elder Scrolls V) Yet?
03-02-2012, 08:28 PM (This post was last modified: 03-02-2012 08:29 PM by Minty.)
RE: Anyone Played Skyrim (Elder Scrolls V) Yet?
The "Night To Remember" is a riot, and the reward at the end of it may not seem like much, until you use it to open a can of daedric whoop-ass on that bandit ambush or dragon that thought you were going to be easy. [Image: budo.gif]

Speaking of dragons, I'm sick of every second venture I make using fast travel automatically results in a dragon attack if I travel to a non-walled city. It gets boring, because you have to kill it in case it attracts every wandering bandit, necromancer, bear, troll, wolf pack and sabrecat for miles, who will attack you as well. Which means bones and scales to harvest that are worth lots of money but screw up your inventory weight so you have to abandon whatever it was you were doing or going to & go back home to unload the booty.

There are however two new bugs I've found. The funny thing is, bugs tend to add to the experience in Skyrim, adding an extra element of random that is
needed.

The first one is the dragon you can kill and loot but doesn't have a soul to steal.

[Image: 21afsm.jpg]

"Yes Wulfgar, not only have the dragons returned, some of them are gingers!"

The second is the dragon that cannot be killed.

[Image: vybls7.jpg]

After shooting it down and absorbing its soul, the dragon's skeleton took off before I got a chance to loot it and recommenced battle. Didn't matter what I fired at it, it was now impossible to kill, meaning an undignified retreat at high speed until it found someone else to barbeque.

At least it gave a fight. That ginger dragon I mentioned earlier was at the top of a mine populated with the most pathetic enemies in the whole game.

[Image: km890.jpg]

Skeletons, you SUCK!

Outside dungeons, if there isn't a necromancer to tell you "kill!", you are even more stupid than normal.

Look at this bonehead. It sees me but walks on by as if no one is about.

[Image: 30crmh5.jpg]

[Image: BangHead.gif]

[Image: 256vaxt.jpg]

You make creaky bone noises all the time giving away your presence long before you are spotted. Even at beginners level are easier to kill than wolves and skeevers.

[Image: 32zs5yc.jpg]

But the more irritating part of encountering skeletons is no matter how many times they get killed with one shot or one blow, they always have that stupid smug grin on their faces.

[Image: spb4if.jpg]

Just because you look like supermodels doesn't make you the coolest beings in all Skyrim you know!

[Image: 135762.jpg]
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Anyone Played Skyrim (Elder Scrolls V) Yet? - Cororon - 23-11-2011, 07:58 AM
RE: Anyone Played Skyrim (Elder Scrolls V) Yet? - Cororon - 28-11-2011, 07:40 AM
RE: Anyone Played Skyrim (Elder Scrolls V) Yet? - Minty - 03-02-2012 08:28 PM