Click me to see why these adverts are here

Login:
or Register

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 5 Average
Anyone Played Skyrim (Elder Scrolls V) Yet?
24-08-2013, 06:04 PM
RE: Anyone Played Skyrim (Elder Scrolls V) Yet?
I played Skyrim, yes. As you can tell from my username; I am an Elder Scrolls fan. I love big games with lots of possibilities that allow me to be myself when playing. That's one of the reasons why I like the Sims and TES games so much. I can make choices based on my own believes and opinions. Those choices have an influence on the gameplay and give every player a unique experience.
I am also a member on a Skyrim forum. I've been there for over a year and it is one of the friendliest online communities I ever been part of. I am also a moderator there.

Skyrim, even though Oblivion was better imo, is a game you need to take your time for. You can't just beat it within 6 hours like the Call Of Duty campaign. I put several hundreds of hours in Bethesda's master piece and I have multiple characters and builds in order to get the full experience out of the game. It is the type of game that destroys your social life and reduces the time you're willing to spend on school work. Big Grin

[Image: xgvKc6E.png]
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Anyone Played Skyrim (Elder Scrolls V) Yet? - Cororon - 23-11-2011, 07:58 AM
RE: Anyone Played Skyrim (Elder Scrolls V) Yet? - Cororon - 28-11-2011, 07:40 AM
RE: Anyone Played Skyrim (Elder Scrolls V) Yet? - Sheogorath - 24-08-2013 06:04 PM