Click me to see why these adverts are here

Login:
or Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Raging!
04-12-2011, 03:42 PM
Thumbs Down Raging!
Something that happened a few weeks back but only now have got round to telling you about, partly because I was so shocked and disgusted at the time I would have ended up peppering my post full of expletives.

[Image: 4scm04.jpg]

One Friday afternoon, I was in town, and there was the ubiquitous beggar you so often see. His unkempt but stoic appearence and weather beaten look marked him down as one of the city's genuine homeless, as opposed to a junkie or the organised begging gangs run by the local Rumanians.

Coming in my direction was a group of three guys, one wearing a Rangers scarf (a football team popular with the dregs of humanity who want to believe they are members of some sort of "master race" - they destroyed Manchester city centre a few years back because they'd lost the UEFA Cup final).

One of them went "watch this" to his mates before running and pretending to attempt to jump the beggar but "accidentally" kicking him in the process, his cup of what few coins he had sent flying.

An angry crowd stopped, and the chastened hooligan picked up all the guy's money and saying "sorry man, sorry, didn't mean it". But when it looked like he was about to give the money back, all he gave back was the empty cup, taking great pleasure in pocketing the beggar's money before shouting "away and get a job, you waste of space!" into the already shocked beggar's face, before he and his mates walked off laughing.

Angry Angry Angry Angry

Yeah, and if any of you three had jobs, you wouldn't have been walking the streets wearing casual clothes and stealing from those with little to steal from!

At least the beggar did get money from all the onlookers to hopefully make up for what he'd lost, but the guy had to move on because he feared those scum coming back. What made me angry was I approached a local police officer nearby about what happened, and their attitude was "what do you expect us to do about it?"

"You can't say you never saw it! You've got CCTV covering every street, and as this is one of the main streets I know for a fact you've someone watching the monitors for it all the time. You could lift these guys in minutes."

"Yes, but it's not worth anyone's while. Besides, that guy shouldn't have been begging in the first place."

Angry Angry Angry Angry

So if you're homeless, everyone's allowed to kick you and rob you, is that it? You are exempt from the protection of the law? If I was that beggar, I couldn't blame him if he broke into every home and shop he could, because why should he care a damn about a society that doesn't care a damn about him. But I know he won't, that's why he was begging in the first place to get enough money for food and to hopefully get a night in one of the homeless hostels.

There's times I really, really hate what this country has become. This is the 21st century, NO ONE should be sleeping rough anymore.

Sad

[Image: 135762.jpg]
Quote this message in a reply
05-12-2011, 08:33 AM (This post was last modified: 05-12-2011 08:34 AM by Ollie.)
RE: Raging!
WTF?! >Sad damn those corrupt cops and the robber! The poor homeless guy. Sad

[Image: od8QQA8.png]

05-12-2011, 02:04 PM
RE: Raging!
I hate people.

It's as simple as that.

(You all are not "people". You all are "persons". I care enough to give you that distinction, because you all care about other "persons" and hate other "people. XD)

[Image: BreeBree711.png]
Insufficiency Revealed