Click me to see why these adverts are here

Login:
or Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Ideas, and a lot of them
26-03-2008, 02:34 AM
Re: Ideas, and a lot of them
I luv ur ideas!!!!---i think they r the best ideas on this site so far!!!

miSS MoDeL™ is MoDeL MateriAL
Quote this message in a reply
03-04-2008, 03:32 AM
really nice ideas. I hope ther gonna put them in TS3 Smile
04-04-2008, 02:09 PM
(25-03-2008 09:26 PM)dejadejavu link Wrote:Relationships

FriendshipEqual emphasis on all relationship types! There are very few interactions for friendship building. With the new seamless neighborhood I think there could be MANY more things added.

Ex. I hope sims can walk side by side and talk. You see two sims doing that in one of the screenshots.
Townies inviting your sims over for dinner.
---------

Love
Adults should have a go steady option just like teens. It could be called "Be Exclusive." Also in real life people break up and have new relationships all the time. In the sims breakups can only really happen if someone cheats. Sims should clash much more often. Similar to the promise system, sims should be able to make promises to their significant others. Fulfilling them boosts relationship points and vice versa.

Ex. The wife asks husband to buy groceries, if she comes home and finds he hasn't, a minor drop in relationship occurs - of course only for the everyday level. He might get rejected if right after he tries to make out with her.

However, if the man is supposed to pay the bills and the repo man comes. He might not be able to get any for a week!

I would like affairs to be more complex. Instead of flirting counting as having an affair - only going on a date, kissing, or woohoo would trigger that memory.

Also if you have your secret lovers child, your husband might figure it out if the genetics are drastically different.
-----

Family
I think Sims should refer to their parents and such as "Dad", "Mom", "Uncle" etc. It's weird when their parent dies and in their memory it doesn't say dad or mom.

Siblings also need a little less harmony, a little more turmoil. Depending on their traits, they get along...or fight. A studious sim might find their sister sneaking out all the time offensive. Maybe they even have an option to tell on them, or cover it up!

Kids actually need to ask their parents to go out. There's an option for it in TS2 but it doesn't actually do anything. If they don't their parent will get angry. Of course with the seamless neighborhood they could just get back before their parent comes home from work. The strictness of the parent would depend on their traits. If they were a conservative parent, the kid would have to ask no matter what. If the parent had a partier trait, they could pretty much get away with anything. If the parent didn't have a trait that applied to that, they would only have to ask if they would be away at nighttime.

If a kid breaks a rule like the one above, they could be grounded. Then if the parent sim catches them watching TV they would get chased out of the room etc.

Families in general need more controversy. In real life, the relationships you have with your family are the most stressful, since you're with them all the time. Let's see that in the Sims.
--------

Memories

Lots more memories to look over. Here are some suggestions:

First word, first date, first love, first day of school, first job etc. (Lots of firsts)
Met Dream sim! (3 lightning bolts of chemistry)
Remarried, widowed, big fight with (Sim name here)
Had a great night out (why are there not memories for Outings in TS2!!)
----------

Parties

I think there should be more party scenarios. And in the different scenarios people act differently!

Pool Parties - Everyone heads outside! No one inside except for quick bathroom trips. Otherwise people are in the pool, hot tub, or by the grill. If there are two tables for eating, one inside and one outside, this scenario triggers people eating outside.

Dinner Parties - If there is a dining room and a kitchen eating area, this triggers eating in the dining area. Inviting the Headmaster over would also do this.

Play date - Parents have the option to invite their kid's friends over. Watching TV, video games, and playing outside are most popular interactions.
---------

That's it for now!

These ideas sound fantastic and sound do-able. I really hope all of these ideas have come about in the making of the sims 3. They are realistic and add more to gameplay without going to far.
I love your ideas keep em coming =] they're inspiring some of my own. lol

[Image: twilight199.png]
[Image: twilight18-1.png]
[Image: 102.jpg]
06-04-2008, 12:30 AM
I think in the sims 3 we should be able to invite more than2 people to a party. We should be able to invite 10 people. Or maybe even the whole neighborhood! lol  Smile  I also think that parent should act more like parents like groundings and stuff like that.
06-04-2008, 12:37 AM
(06-04-2008 12:30 AM)Sammy0360 link Wrote:I think in the sims 3 we should be able to invite more than2 people to a party. We should be able to invite 10 people. Or maybe even the whole neighborhood! lol   Smile   I also think that parent should act more like parents like groundings and stuff like that.

Wow, lol, that would be a lot of people if you could invite the entire enighbourhood! Big Grin I don't think there'll go that far, but I definitely think it should be possible to invite about 50 maximum, so you can have huge parties. Smile

[Image: mirandacosgrovecassie.png]
06-04-2008, 02:29 AM
Umm.... i just skimmed through most off that heehhehe! but from wot i read great ideas! I was just replying on another 1 abot parties and i said that kids should be able to invite like 20 friends and have junk food, pass the parcel ,pinyata, jumping catles or could go to a indoor play centre or summat. And at a adults party they could have men in siuts carring plates with sushi and that kind of fancy stuff!

If wasabi is too hot, you'll burn your mouth.....
06-04-2008, 06:32 AM
yeah less often birthdays would be nice..
i normally didnt even throw parties cause parties were lame in the sims 2

[Image: twilight199.png]
[Image: twilight18-1.png]
[Image: 102.jpg]
06-04-2008, 01:03 PM
(06-04-2008 06:32 AM)ChalyssaMuch link Wrote:yeah less often birthdays would be nice..
i normally didnt even throw parties cause parties were lame in the sims 2

I agree. I rarely threw a party, just chucked the family round a birthday cake and balloons and put on some music. Parties get tedious quickly and it's not as though they offer anything spectacular. :-\

[Image: mirandacosgrovecassie.png]
06-04-2008, 05:35 PM
I threw parties a lot but only because they were easy to fill aspiration points and a way for my sims to maintain their friendships easily.

Parties definitely need more scenarios!
18-04-2008, 01:12 AM
what about group talkings 3 or more people talking to each other  instead of just two