Click me to see why these adverts are here

Login:
or Register

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 5 Average
One more question >.<
14-12-2011, 10:05 PM
Question One more question >.<
For the testingCheatsEnabled true cheat, can you make your sim stay skinny and not gain weight? I really don't want to have to make her work out all the time. In Sims 2, you could shift click your sim and select a lose weight option with the testingCheatsEnabled true cheat, but I don't think you can do that in The Sims 3.
Quote this message in a reply
16-12-2011, 11:55 AM
RE: One more question >.<
(14-12-2011 10:05 PM)Beautiifull Wrote:  For the testingCheatsEnabled true cheat, can you make your sim stay skinny and not gain weight? I really don't want to have to make her work out all the time. In Sims 2, you could shift click your sim and select a lose weight option with the testingCheatsEnabled true cheat, but I don't think you can do that in The Sims 3.
Don't think you can do that, except via Twallan's Master Controller (where you have access to a lot more of the game tools). What I would ask however is does your Sim have the Couch Potato trait, as that may have an effect.

Also, if your Sim was initially fat on creation, they will run back to fat if you don't exercise them. Similarly, a skinny Sim will become skinny again if they are not regularly coming away from meals feeling stuffed.

[Image: 135762.jpg]
17-12-2011, 06:12 PM
Are there instructions on how to install this? This would be my first time installing a mod controller, lol.
17-12-2011, 10:08 PM
Twallan's Master Controller is in .package format, the type approved by EA, so all you do is unzip the mod into the following folder.

C:\Users\YOUR
USER NAME\Documents\Electronic Arts\The Sims 3Mods\Packages folder

Where YOUR USER NAME is of course the user name used to log into your PC (if applicable)

Hope this helps!

18-12-2011, 05:18 AM
So I got to the website you gave me in the other thread and I signed up... Now what?
18-12-2011, 10:18 AM (This post was last modified: 18-12-2011 10:19 AM by Minty.)
Go to the thread for Master Controller here:-

http://www.the-isz.com/nraas/index.php?/...11-dec-15/

At the bottom of the first post written by Twallan (that's the one with the avatar with the orange jumpsuit and the cool shades!), there is an attachment called NRaas_Master Controller_v74.zip. This is what you need to download and unzip straight into your mods\package folder.

Simple as that!

Smile

The mods\package folder is where you will also put any custom content clothes, objects and so on you may download from other sites which comes in .package format.

18-12-2011, 05:31 PM
That's great! I also needed to download some objects and clothing and hair, too. So the mods folder will be automatically created? Or do I need to make a folder named mods under Electronic Arts?
19-12-2011, 12:38 AM
(18-12-2011 05:31 PM)Beautiifull Wrote:  That's great! I also needed to download some objects and clothing and hair, too. So the mods folder will be automatically created? Or do I need to make a folder named mods under Electronic Arts?
The folder should already be there in place where I described it, as it was in one of the game updates when EA changed it and accepted having mods in the game (er, I think, it was that long ago!). If not, just make one. Smile

23-12-2011, 05:06 PM
How do I unzip the mod into the folder?
25-12-2011, 02:17 PM
(23-12-2011 05:06 PM)Beautiifull Wrote:  How do I unzip the mod into the folder?
You can either unzip it using RAR, 7z or whatever directly into the path I gave you above, or you can unzip as normal before going into Windows Explorer or whatever and either move it manually or just copy the file and paste it into the proper place! Big Grin