Login:
or Register

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 5 Average
A short Christmas story!
23-12-2011, 11:10 AM
A short Christmas story!
I posted this over at Simpletons, but it fits in here too. Smile

Late at night when her parents were sleeping, Annica sneaked down to the livingroom…

[Image: annicajul1.jpg]

[Image: annicajul2.jpg]

*Ok, let’s see what they are giving me this Christmas… I want books and a simPod, and I hope mom didn’t buy me that Teletubbies DVD she was talking about. I didn’t like them when I was 3 and why would I like them now when I’m 14?*

[Image: annicajul3.jpg]

*Hmmm… they use this purple wrapping paper at the bookstore, and it does feel like a book…*

[Image: annicajul4.jpg]

*It says “Merry Christmas to Annica from Mom (Cororon)” on the sticker. Oh mom, you’re so stupid. I know who my mother is! But dad isn’t much better. He still writes “from Santa Claus” even though he knows I never believed in Santa. I always knew it was him behind that long fake beard. Except that time when they hired a Santa. It must have been a bum, he smelled funny and thought that I was a pair of identical twins.*

[Image: annicajul5.jpg]

*I wonder which book it is? It’s too thin to be “Troll Stories From The EA Forest” and too thick to be “Intelligent Quotes From Simpletonians”. It could be “The Juiciest Gossip From The Mare’s Nest”. It must be it!

I need to know! If I carefully peel the tape off at this end I can open it a little… If the cover is black and has a horse’s head on it, then…*

[Image: annicajul6.jpg]

*cough* “What are you doing young lady?"

“DAD! This is not what you think it is! I heard a noise and thought maybe there was a cat inside one of the presents! They need AIR to breathe you know!

[Image: annicajul7.jpg]
Quote this message in a reply
25-12-2011, 06:44 PM
RE: A short Christmas story!
What was in the packet? Tongue

[Image: annicajul8.jpg]
25-12-2011, 08:47 PM
LOL! She looks so sweet in her Santa outfit! Big Grin

[Image: 135762.jpg]
26-12-2011, 07:07 AM
(25-12-2011 08:47 PM)WaffenThinMint Wrote:  LOL! She looks so sweet in her Santa outfit! Big Grin
Thanks, yes she does. Cool After I took the last picture with her in bed the school bus came and she switched into the Xmas outfit and ran to the bus without shoes. I had to stop her. Tongue
01-01-2012, 06:07 PM
[Image: smileyvault-cute-big-smiley-animated-014.gif]

[Image: animal0075.gif]

[Image: mw_smirk.gif]

it's cute Tongue