Login:
or Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
EA's updated "My Page".
28-02-2012, 12:59 AM
Big Grin EA's updated "My Page".
So what do you all think about the new "My Page" on the EA site? Shy

I don't like it so far, but I will give it a chance. I can't find out how to change the background colour and things like that yet?

Hm, and all the comments from friends are little annoying. I have removed all the random friends I accepted without thinking. I'm glad it wasn't too many. Big Grin I don't know if I should feel sorry for all the friend collectors out there. Some of them have thousands of "friends". Big Grin Big Grin
Quote this message in a reply
28-02-2012, 07:03 AM
RE: EA's updated "My Page".
I don't know. I only just saw it and it kinda reminds me of facebook-the sims style.

[Image: od8QQA8.png]

28-02-2012, 05:56 PM
I think it's a little "shock of the new" for some. It's a real nuisance for people that have added people as Friends because they play the numbers game the way Facebook users do, but it's cute having a little Rflong7 box or whoever appear with a little thread with her conversations with others showing up.

Some people though are making a mountain out of a molehill about it. Especially Jarsie9, who only ever appears happy when she's moaning. She's like Meddlesome Ratbag from Viz. (link is to a strip on someone's blog, for anyone unfamiliar with this British institution!).

I do wonder whether the inconvenience it has caused some will result in a dip in sales for the next EP?

Oh, who am I kidding, everyone will still run out and buy it anyway Bwahaharoll

Egyptiandance Wacko Fryingpan

[Image: 135762.jpg]
28-02-2012, 06:46 PM
I couldn't stand the new page last night Angry but this morning it was almost nice to see people I know talking when I went back in. Smile
I did have to weed out a lot of people from my friends list. Undecided
28-02-2012, 06:57 PM
I hated it at first, which led me to delete over 300 people (i have a sore finger btw) but anyways im liking it now..I have talked to people on there that i havent for months..But i think we still need our own page tho.
28-02-2012, 07:08 PM
So, if I want to say something to you specifically Lisa, how would I go about doing that?
I agree that we need our own page since messages are being buried really fast. Undecided
28-02-2012, 07:40 PM
Just say hey Lisa and talk to me, but everyone can read it tho..Nothing is private there unless you gift someone..
28-02-2012, 07:43 PM
I do that on your page where it says " Create a new post"? Huh
I'm assuming that is the case but I don't know.
28-02-2012, 07:49 PM
(28-02-2012 07:43 PM)Crazycatldy Wrote:  I do that on your page where it says " Create a new post"? Huh
I'm assuming that is the case but I don't know.

Yes, or your own page..As long as we are friends i can see everything you say...? I hope im right..Lol..but thats the way i have been seeing it.. Egyptiandance
28-02-2012, 09:03 PM
You were right. I just wasn't sure what would happen if I posted that on my own page. Dunno