Click me to see why these adverts are here

Login:
or Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Athletic Career Opportunities
03-03-2012, 10:13 PM
Question Athletic Career Opportunities
I received the opportunity to "Show off for the scouts". It basically said "play in the game" and then go to work. The thing is, after the Wednesday game, you have work off on Thursday and the opportunity is "due" on Thursday night. So I worked Monday, Tuesday, played in the game on Wednesday (won that game) and Thursday came and I got no reward. What did I do wrong? Or is this is just a scheduling issue? Thanks in advance.
Quote this message in a reply
05-03-2012, 12:39 AM
RE: Athletic Career Opportunities
If I remember correctly, this one is a bit deceptive. All you get is a performance boost at work for the week, which of course goes towards future promotions.

The rewards in the Athletics career tend to be a lot like this rather than any tangible financial or skilling up reward. BangHead

But as they say in the world of professional athletics, "no pain, no gain" Biggrin

Egyptiandance Wacko Fryingpan

[Image: 135762.jpg]
07-03-2012, 06:50 AM
RE: Athletic Career Opportunities
Thanks for responding. Yea, it sorta sucks because in Sims 2, my favorite career was the athletic career, just loved the idea of being this fictional pixelated star athlete lollll. But I think is a completely unbalanced career path in Sims 3. Only one day off, even at the highest levels? And I made the mistake of picking that career for a single sim lot (you kno, the pick yoursimself up by the bootstraps and become a rich townie). But by the time I got halfway thru my adult age, I had no girlfriend, 35 grand in simoleans (barely enuff to upgrade my home) and no kids. I mean, I kno being a professional athlete is hardwork but pro athletes should be able to pursue any spouse they want (as they are rich, in fantastic physical shape, and famous) and have time to party.