Click me to see why these adverts are here

Login:
or Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Bradford, WTF?
01-04-2012, 09:36 PM
Bradford, WTF?
Probably most of you on here are too disinterested to care about this one, but was I the only one pissed off about George "Tiddles" Galloway becoming MP for Bradford West after putting a smear letter round everyone's letterbox the day before polling suggesting the Labour candidate and red hot favourite wasn't really a Muslim and trying to hint that he Galloway was a secret one (claiming for one that he has never drunk, even though former Labour activists in Dundee and members of War On Want say that's certainly not true).

He campaigns by appealing to people's worst nature ("vote for me because the sitting MP's a closet Tory and an English Proddy," in Glasgow Hillhead back in the 1980s, "vote for me because the sitting MP's candidate's a dirty Jew" in mainly Muslim Bethnal Green & Bow a few years ago), gets in, and does f**k all once he's in apart from collect his salary and do lots of celebrity slots on TV and radio.

[Image: GeorgeGalloway.jpg]

This including appearing on Big Brother pretending to be a cat in a red leotard and drinking milk from a bowl.

[Image: galloway.jpg]

Do that in any other country, you'd be lucky to get ten people willing to sign your electoral nomination papers ever again. But oh no, not here in Britain. Instead they elect them to the Mother Of Parliaments, and all the people that fancy themselves as "rebels" treat him like he's some sort of big hero instead of a con-artist with the worst attendance record of any MP in recent decades in two different seats.

Urrrrrrgh! There's times I feel this country cannot get any more stupid than it already is, only for it to come right back and outdo itself all over again! BangHead BangHead BangHead BangHead

Egyptiandance Wacko Fryingpan

[Image: 135762.jpg]
Quote this message in a reply