Click me to see why these adverts are here

Login:
or Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
errr... this makes me feel like a noob....
25-03-2008, 11:50 PM
errr... this makes me feel like a noob....
i was reading the posts- and i dont know who miss crumpplebottom is... who is she?

you play soccer,football, and basketball...    we play cross country[br][br][br] You might run cross country if: [br]your shoes have more miles than your car[br]you can eat your weight in pasta[br]your practice is the soccer team's punishment
Quote this message in a reply
25-03-2008, 11:51 PM
Re: errr... this makes me feel like a noob....
(25-03-2008 11:50 PM)uncstarz link Wrote:i was reading the posts- and i dont know who miss crumpplebottom is... who is she?

an old lady that comes with the nightlife ep who whacks ppl with her purse when they romanticize or do something she thinks is innappropriate.
25-03-2008, 11:52 PM
She is an old lady, that hits sims with her bag for inappropriate behaviour. She is on downtown lots mostly.
25-03-2008, 11:52 PM
oh hehe i shulda known that- i have nightlife- but for some reason i never see her >.<

you play soccer,football, and basketball...&nbsp; &nbsp; we play cross country[br][br][br] You might run cross country if: [br]your shoes have more miles than your car[br]you can eat your weight in pasta[br]your practice is the soccer team's punishment
25-03-2008, 11:53 PM
No worries, sweetie. [=
She's like a living legend ever since they created the Sims.. She was in the Sims 1 and 2. We are kind of hoping she will be [or not] in the Sims 3 too to add some humor & annoyinism [Is that even a word?] as she always did in the Sims 1 & 2
25-03-2008, 11:53 PM
(25-03-2008 11:52 PM)uncstarz link Wrote:oh hehe i shulda known that- i have nightlife- but for some reason i never see her >.<

Your sims must be well behaved when they are out.
25-03-2008, 11:54 PM
(25-03-2008 11:53 PM)theenchantedx3 link Wrote:No worries, sweetie. [=
She's like a living legend ever since they created the Sims.. She was in the Sims 1 and 2. We are kind of hoping she will be [or not] in the Sims 3 too to add some humor & annoyinism [Is that even a word?] as she always did in the Sims 1 & 2

she wus in TS1? oops!! never noticed Sad
25-03-2008, 11:54 PM
http://sims.wikia.com/wiki/Prudence_Crumplebottom

HER NAME IS PRUDENCE!!!!!!!!!!
25-03-2008, 11:55 PM
PRUDENCE?! How lovely.. 0_o
25-03-2008, 11:56 PM
hehe- my sims get kinda crazy sometimes--- depends were they are--- you know, if there's a dressing room it can get kinda funny, but suprisingly, she doesnt seem to mind my sims

you play soccer,football, and basketball...&nbsp; &nbsp; we play cross country[br][br][br] You might run cross country if: [br]your shoes have more miles than your car[br]you can eat your weight in pasta[br]your practice is the soccer team's punishment