Click me to see why these adverts are here

Login:
or Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Maybe...
26-03-2008, 01:01 AM
Maybe...
maybe the sims can get pregnant when they are kids and experience puberty. they can woohoo as toddlers too! they can be in love by babies and do drugs when teenagers. wouldn't that be cool?

jk all, jk.... wut do u think about how ridiculous some ppl r being about this weird stuff and actually b'in serious sometimes.
Quote this message in a reply
26-03-2008, 01:04 AM
Re: Maybe...
NO!!!!!!!!!! that would push the rating up to mature. what is wrong with u pple.  EA wouldnt want that. no mattre how u wine and suggest. it will never be in the game!!!!! NEVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
26-03-2008, 01:10 AM
(26-03-2008 01:04 AM)matl1990sim link Wrote:NO!!!!!!!!!! that would push the rating up to mature. what is wrong with u pple.  EA wouldnt want that. no mattre how u wine and suggest. it will never be in the game!!!!! NEVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

did u read the last part??? the jk, jk. i agree with u.... don't u SEE????????????? read next time b4 commenting meanie.
26-03-2008, 01:11 AM
OOPS SORRY. LOL!
26-03-2008, 01:11 AM
(26-03-2008 01:11 AM)matl1990sim link Wrote:OOPS SORRY. LOL!

can u remove that post from b4?
26-03-2008, 01:13 AM
For a minute I thought you were being serious there! I know some daft people will have been reading it and thinking "Yeah, I agree!" lol. I wouldn't be surprised.

[Image: mirandacosgrovecassie.png]
26-03-2008, 02:35 AM
I so totally agree!

And there could be prostitutes! =D

[Kiddiiiing]

[glow=limegreen,2,500]You know a good game of Monopoly has ended when a player gets sent back to jail, loses half the money, grabs the board and throws it to the wall, and all the pieces are thrown randomly at peoples heads.[/glow]
26-03-2008, 02:39 AM
(26-03-2008 01:01 AM)larue1123 link Wrote:maybe the sims can get pregnant when they are kids and experience puberty. they can woohoo as toddlers too! they can be in love by babies and do drugs when teenagers. wouldn't that be cool?

jk all, jk.... wut do u think about how ridiculous some ppl r being about this weird stuff and actually b'in serious sometimes.

i actually thought u were serious 4 a minute...i was about 2 exit off this site and shake mii head dissaprovingly----then go eat sum candy LoLz

miSS MoDeL™ is MoDeL MateriAL
26-03-2008, 02:43 AM
(26-03-2008 01:01 AM)larue1123 link Wrote:maybe the sims can get pregnant when they are kids and experience puberty. they can woohoo as toddlers too! they can be in love by babies and do drugs when teenagers. wouldn't that be cool?

Big Grin That was funny when I read the part that was saying toddlers woohooing I was think are you crazy until I went down and saw that you were just kidding.  ;D
29-03-2008, 12:07 AM

lol thats rly rly funny