Click me to see why these adverts are here

Login:
or Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Rats
26-03-2008, 01:26 AM
Rats
SImple, stupid, and not needed, but what if we could get rats? You know how you get roaches when the place is filthy, so why not rats? They could bite you, get you sick, and possibly kill you(Like those gerbils from pets can), and it would be funny to see rats eating your food and making holes in the walls. I dunno though, its a stupid idea.

[Image: Simx3god.jpg?t=1206322219]
Quote this message in a reply
26-03-2008, 01:35 AM
Re: Rats
I like that idea, I would laugh every time that happened, if they put that in the game.

Twilight---best book ever<br /><br />*An official Twilighter
26-03-2008, 01:40 AM
It would certainly be annoying, lol.
26-03-2008, 01:41 AM
I could just imagine a really wimpy Sim running away, screaming while he's at it, from a rat in the house lol. Or a really, erm, what's the trait now? Well, while one Sim would run away in horror, another would just pick it up by its tail and look at it curiously lol. And the Sims around would be horrified by what he's doing. But yeah. I like your idea. Rats would be more realistic than roaches. I've never heard anyone get roaches. Is it a common thing in America? I live in England, sooo..

[Image: mirandacosgrovecassie.png]
26-03-2008, 02:16 AM
(26-03-2008 01:41 AM)Cassie link Wrote:I could just imagine a really wimpy Sim running away, screaming while he's at it, from a rat in the house lol. Or a really, erm, what's the trait now? Well, while one Sim would run away in horror, another would just pick it up by its tail and look at it curiously lol. And the Sims around would be horrified by what he's doing. But yeah. I like your idea. Rats would be more realistic than roaches. I've never heard anyone get roaches. Is it a common thing in America? I live in England, sooo..
I dunno. I think RAts are more common then roaches, 'cause I live in America and I've never gotten cockroaches just rats(Once)...

And yes, it would be funny to see a sim run away screaming like a little girl, or standing up on a chair whacking at it with a broom. xD

[Image: Simx3god.jpg?t=1206322219]
26-03-2008, 02:46 AM
;D That would be nasty and funny at the same time.
26-03-2008, 02:47 AM
I'd like to see Mrs. Crumplebottom kill the rats with her purse.

[glow=limegreen,2,500]You know a good game of Monopoly has ended when a player gets sent back to jail, loses half the money, grabs the board and throws it to the wall, and all the pieces are thrown randomly at peoples heads.[/glow]
26-03-2008, 05:37 AM
that wold be funny i never thout of that lol! ;D
09-07-2008, 11:43 AM
rats would be a cool little thing to put in. Smile

The bubonic plague would be very fun to recreate! Smile

[center][Image: RIVERBACK.png]
[/center]
09-07-2008, 02:03 PM
(26-03-2008 01:41 AM)¢αѕѕιє тнє кєяℓι ƒαη &lt;3 link Wrote:I could just imagine a really wimpy Sim running away, screaming while he's at it, from a rat in the house lol. Or a really, erm, what's the trait now? Well, while one Sim would run away in horror, another would just pick it up by its tail and look at it curiously lol. And the Sims around would be horrified by what he's doing. But yeah. I like your idea. Rats would be more realistic than roaches. I've never heard anyone get roaches. Is it a common thing in America? I live in England, sooo..
unfortunately yes they are quite common here and umm...its gross.