Click me to see why these adverts are here

Login:
or Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Rats
24-07-2008, 02:14 PM
Re: Rats
I don't care, i want the hobo to start a small community fire by the town hall and start roasting the rats/mice.
Then he would be caught by the cops or something for disturbing the peace, as the consequences of this action would be severe shouting, fits, and fainting from the rest of the population.

say what you wish, but that would be cool.  Big Grin

and if they arrive in the house, what about not killing them? some sims may want pets, yeah? maybe catch them and keep them in your pocket Wink and the evil sims could train them as their minions!!!

i should go work with EAxis... lol

&lt;i&gt;[ways not to start a party political broadcast] <br />Jo Brand: For the next three and a half hours... - Everyone has to love &quot; Mock Of The Week &quot; ...
Quote this message in a reply
25-07-2008, 04:16 AM
(24-07-2008 02:14 PM)Michiyo Lawliet link Wrote:I don't care, i want the hobo to start a small community fire by the town hall and start roasting the rats/mice.
Then he would be caught by the cops or something for disturbing the peace, as the consequences of this action would be severe shouting, fits, and fainting from the rest of the population.

say what you wish, but that would be cool.  Big Grin

and if they arrive in the house, what about not killing them? some sims may want pets, yeah? maybe catch them and keep them in your pocket Wink and the evil sims could train them as their minions!!!

i should go work with EAxis... lol
{clap} hey good idea you should work with EAxis
25-07-2008, 10:14 AM
"at the tender young age of fifteen, young person *enternamehere* has just joined our eaxis team for showing an incredible sense of randomness and originality(or not) and it is thanks to her that the sims community is being gnawed into microbit shreds by giant mutant rats. thus causing the downfall of the game and the loss of half of eaxis profits."

*sighs*

i suppose i can always dream... or go off topic.

&lt;i&gt;[ways not to start a party political broadcast] <br />Jo Brand: For the next three and a half hours... - Everyone has to love &quot; Mock Of The Week &quot; ...
09-08-2008, 07:18 PM
(26-03-2008 01:41 AM)Cassie link Wrote:I could just imagine a really wimpy Sim running away, screaming while he's at it, from a rat in the house lol. Or a really, erm, what's the trait now? Well, while one Sim would run away in horror, another would just pick it up by its tail and look at it curiously lol. And the Sims around would be horrified by what he's doing. But yeah. I like your idea. Rats would be more realistic than roaches. I've never heard anyone get roaches. Is it a common thing in America? I live in England, sooo..
yeah that would be so funny lol also you could set mouse traps and a foolish sim would try to take the piece of chese/peanut butter etc. and get his hand snapped and then he would (ifs it bad enough) have to go to the hospital

[Image: jointhedarkside.jpg]
<br />[Image: Hillary_Obama_StarWars.gif]
http://i272.photobucket.com/albums/jj182/LordAnty/LOLCATS/PANIC.jpg
18-08-2008, 02:02 AM
NO RATS THAT WOULDNT BE SMART
29-08-2008, 10:02 AM
[glow=red,2,300]rats might be cool, but only if they were really really rare[/glow]

*THIS IS THE END OF MY POST SO YOU CAN STOP READING NOW*
12-11-2008, 11:35 PM
if someone had no hygiene standards at all, then one or two rats could shoot out of the fridge or something, making the sims shriek and basically look funny  Wink