Click me to see why these adverts are here

Login:
or Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Lack of TS3 News
26-03-2008, 01:58 AM
Lack of TS3 News
Ahh, I'm bored, so I thought I would post this. Is anyone else just bored and annoyed by lack of news? Sad

I just need something new to stare at! Pics! Info! A Video! Something!

[Image: mirandacosgrovecassie.png]
Quote this message in a reply
26-03-2008, 02:01 AM
Re: Lack of TS3 News
Hehe, yea. I'm sure many of us feel that way too...

It was such a big tease for them to put the official news and website out already but... what can ya do except complain?  Wink

I bet it'll be another week or two before something new comes out, who knows though?

~ Pyrathe
26-03-2008, 02:05 AM
Oh I know,that's why I feel that if they were to release this much info about the game you would think the game is coming this year.I still think the game is coming early since they did'nt give an official date yet.I think the game will come out near christmas or january of 09.
26-03-2008, 02:08 AM
Some people are saying June, or July before we get anything new! I don't think they could leave us waiting that long, though, could they? :o Sad I suppose a week or two is fair. I can wait... I think. I was hoping for an update in the next few days. We'll get one when we all least expect it lol. Just when we've given up all hope, then they'll provide us with an update.

And yeah, I think Crimbo would be a good time, it would boost sales! But I don't want them rushing. I'd be happy to wait that little longer as long as they were fixing glitches and things and not just faffing around. But I just want updates at the moment. It's all I''m asking for...? Sad

26-03-2008, 02:09 AM
If anything it'll be early 2009. Video Game Companies love to tease you. x.x I have way too much experience with it.

Hopefully, it'll be January - March '09 instead of later.

We can only hope, yea?  Big Grin
26-03-2008, 02:13 AM
I CANT WAIT UNTIL TS3 COMES OUT!!!!!-----BUT UNTIL THEN.....i'll have 2 stick with TS2

miSS MoDeL™ is MoDeL MateriAL
26-03-2008, 02:17 AM
If it were to come out in Spring '09, I'd want it to be April. Just because it's my birthday then. How selfish am I? But I'd feel dead special then! ;D I don't think anything good has ever come out near my birthday. Sad Nah, I'm being too selfish. Anytime late this year or in the first quarter of next year, and I'm thrilled. If it was released for next years summer holidays, well, then I'd have all that time to play, so even though we'd have to work that much longer, it'd be worth it. Any time after that and I'm to going to be too happy.

But the question is, why oh why won't they just update the site? It's killing me! >Sad Sad

26-03-2008, 03:20 AM
(26-03-2008 01:58 AM)Cassie link Wrote:Ahh, I'm bored, so I thought I would post this. Is anyone else just bored and annoyed by lack of news? Sad

I just need something new to stare at! Pics! Info! A Video! Something!

All in good time.. Soon there will be a flood of news.

DragonRanger

I want magic! Realism is boring<br /><br />Time spent on BBS and other boards I have concluded to be accepted by others is to kiss bum and accept you have no right to an opinion unless it is to agree with another's. Any conflicting opinion is downrated or given bad karma. If you must bring it on!
26-03-2008, 03:31 AM
Well the release is still a while away yet (anyone know what month next yr it is?).
But yeah I can't wait for more news!
26-03-2008, 03:52 AM
(26-03-2008 03:31 AM)shay.x link Wrote:Well the release is still a while away yet (anyone know what month next yr it is?).
But yeah I can't wait for more news!

i dont think anybody knows the exact date yet.
everyone is claiming different months.?