Click me to see why these adverts are here

Login:
or Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Downloading the Complete Sims 3?
06-07-2012, 03:34 PM
Downloading the Complete Sims 3?
Hi lads, I'm new to this so here's a little backstory: I have always loved Sims, especially Sims 3. When it came out, I had it pre-ordered and got my copy on the first day of release. When the expansion packs came out I bought each and every last one of them, one after another: World Adventures, Late Night, Ambitions, Generations, Pets and Showtime. However, after buying Showtime, the game froze after installation, rendering the other discs obsolete. Now I want to play the game but I don't want to spend about 200-300 euro re-purchasing the games after having done it already.

Does anybody know anywhere on the Internet where I can download the Complete Sims 3 so far .i.e. the original game with all of the expansion packs installed?
Quote this message in a reply
06-07-2012, 06:28 PM
RE: Downloading the Complete Sims 3?
Why would that render the other discs obsolete? Just uninstall Showtime, patch the game up to the current level (removing your Mods folder before doing so) before trying to reinstall it again.

You are entitled to download any copies of The Sims 3 that you have bought and registered at the EA official site via Origin of course as a digital download.

Finally, don't use your disks to play the game anymore. Once you have fixed your game, go to NRaas Industries (http://nraas.wikispaces.com) and get the No-CD mod to put in your mods folder.

Egyptiandance Wacko Fryingpan

[Image: 135762.jpg]
06-07-2012, 06:35 PM
Yes but I can't log into EA official site because it has been ages since I was there and I forgot my password. Also, the first solution seems too complicated :/
07-07-2012, 05:16 PM
Bumpity Bump!
07-07-2012, 06:17 PM
Well now. I can't think of anything that hasn't already been suggested. If you still have the discs then you could just try a reinstallation from those discs. If you no longer have the discs then you'd need to contact EA to get them to reset your password so you can download from Origin. That's about it. There are instructions on uninstalling etc on the EA website and you can read those without being logged in.
08-07-2012, 11:22 PM
(07-07-2012 06:17 PM)Caspin Wrote:  Well now. I can't think of anything that hasn't already been suggested. If you still have the discs then you could just try a reinstallation from those discs. If you no longer have the discs then you'd need to contact EA to get them to reset your password so you can download from Origin. That's about it. There are instructions on uninstalling etc on the EA website and you can read those without being logged in.
Don't have the discs anymore :/ . Am but tell me more about how I'd contact EA :^: