Click me to see why these adverts are here

Login:
or Register

Poll: Which neighbourhood do YOU prefer?
Sunset Valley
Twinbrook
Riverview
Bridgeport
Barnacle Bay
Starlight Shores
Appaloosa Plain
Hidden Springs
Lunar Lakes
Lucky Palms
[Show Results]
Note: This is a public poll, other users will be able to see what you voted for.

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 5 Average
Which is your Favourite Neighbourhood?
12-07-2012, 12:27 AM (This post was last modified: 12-07-2012 12:53 AM by Bitches Be Crazy.)
Which is your Favourite Neighbourhood?
Which is your favourite Sims 3 Neighbourhood/World so far?Vote and Discuss here.

Do you prefer the tranquility and warm neighbourly feel of Sunset Valley and Twinbrook, the non stop action and activity of Bridgeport and Starlight Shores or the animal orientated world of Appaloosa Plains?
If you want to start a discussion about the pros and cons of each, then so be it. However, try to keep the genereal chit-chat and such in here.
Personally, I prefer Sunset Valley as it it the neighbourhood. However, the only drawback is that content from expansion packs have to be made room for to keep up with EPs , such as coffeehouses, consignment stores laundromats and equestrian centers.
Quote this message in a reply
12-07-2012, 08:22 AM (This post was last modified: 12-07-2012 04:41 PM by Caspin.)
RE: Which is your Favourite Neighbourhood?
I'll vote for Riverview, I just like the look of it. I don't have Starlight Shores and I've never looked at Appaloosa Plains but I've looked at most of the others at some point and Riverview is one I often go back to. These days, though, I normally play in a user-created world, they are smaller and have less lag than EA's in general. Richdre's are great and I also love BluebellFlora's towns.
12-07-2012, 06:55 PM
I'm going to have to go for Riverview in all honesty too. If I'm looking back at old saved games I started up, that's the one that I've played the most over the piece. But Twinbrook is a close second.

Sunset Valley I prefer to play without any of the more recent EP additions to it where I can.

Egyptiandance Wacko Fryingpan

[Image: 135762.jpg]
12-07-2012, 08:05 PM
Lucky Palms! I didn't like the price but it was nice and it had a lot of empty lots for my EP lots! Big Grin

March 17, 2008 - September 7, 2008
September 1, 2009 - present