Click me to see why these adverts are here

Login:
or Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
New ways 2 die
29-04-2008, 01:03 AM
Re: New ways 2 die
I'm assuming that with an open map, that the map doesn't stop at waters edge. So I think that if you swim out to far and you're to tired to swim back, you would drown. Right? Or maybe saved by Mermaids. By the way, Merpersons are very possible. Maybe as the 'Creature'. I really don't know, I'm jus say 'un !?

--Stupid People Hurt Other People--<br />---Stupid People Let Them---<br />----Are you going to to be Stupid today?
Quote this message in a reply
01-05-2008, 12:47 AM
It was mentioned somewhere that the Sims could get hit by cars...
01-05-2008, 12:50 AM
HIT BY CARS?
*faints*
thats so... cruel! ??? {tongue} {unsure} {glare}
01-05-2008, 12:50 AM
(01-05-2008 12:47 AM)eternalbunny link Wrote:It was mentioned somewhere that the Sims could get hit by cars...

It did? Could you point out where, please? Smile

[Image: mirandacosgrovecassie.png]
01-05-2008, 12:53 AM
I want to see this too; {yes}

I dont think the EAxis would do that.
tis not Grand Theft Auto *cough*horrible game*cough*
01-05-2008, 12:59 AM
Haha, I have never been on Grand Theft Auto, not my type of game... but yes, I would have found it highly doubtful they would have Sims getting hit by cars. Just... it doesn't git in with the atmosphere of the game.

But if EternalBunny would be so kind as to point out where she read it, I would of course change my mind?Smile

[Image: mirandacosgrovecassie.png]
01-05-2008, 01:24 AM
...I'll drop the subject for now, because I can't remember the site, but if I come across it again, I'll bring it back up. {glare}
01-05-2008, 05:01 AM
AH! I believe that I've found it.

http://sims.sumolari.com/juegos/lossims3

It mentions avoiding cars, so I'm just assuming that if your sim has to avoid them, then there's a possibility that they can be hit by them. It's no worse than watching your sim drown or burn to death. *shrug*
01-05-2008, 05:13 AM
(01-05-2008 05:01 AM)eternalbunny link Wrote:AH! I believe that I've found it.

http://sims.sumolari.com/juegos/lossims3

It mentions avoiding cars, so I'm just assuming that if your sim has to avoid them, then there's a possibility that they can be hit by them. It's no worse than watching your sim drown or burn to death. *shrug*
Thanks! I've never seen this before.
There's going to be a huge chain reaction of following events if they're going to introduce car crashes. Maybe Sims could get arrested for hit and run or attempted murder? Or who knows? Maybe teen Sims will have to take driver's ed before they can start driving to prevent accidents.  Wink

[Image: 330673p.jpg]
[Image: 2zhqmj5.gif]
[Image: n6s0gi.jpg]
01-05-2008, 05:33 AM
Or depending on their traits, maybe they can sneak out of the house and take the car out for a joy ride and get into who knows what kind of trouble.