or Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Heya! ^^ :)
16-07-2012, 11:41 PM
Rainbow Heya! ^^ :)
Hey Everyone! ;D <3

I've just joined here and would love to make some new friends. *yayfriends!!*

I'm 17 and been playing the Sims for about 10 years now ^^ (N'aww getting all nostalgic about Sims 1 now :3 )

Hopefully I'l get to meet lots of awesome people on here and make some cool friends ^^ so please go ahead and message me Smile

Also I'm going to be uploading some houses to the exchange, as I have much more spare time now I've finished college for the summer :'). Basically would really appreciate some feedback and I really really want to start doing requests for houses, obviously for those who arn't that keen on the building aspect of the game, so if that's you please give me something awesome to spend my time doing and let me build a cool house for you, whatever you want and i'll pwomise i'l try my very best Smile

ps- imma bit kerazy :3

MidnightVale ^^ x
Quote this message in a reply
17-07-2012, 09:13 AM
RE: Heya! ^^ :)
Ahh long summer holidays. Those were the days!

Welcome to Sims Forums!
17-07-2012, 09:20 AM (This post was last modified: 17-07-2012 09:22 AM by Ollie.)
Hello MidnightVale and welcome to SimsForums. Here have a plumbob The_Sims_Plumbob_Pixle_by_Neon_Zombie.

[Image: od8QQA8.png]

17-07-2012, 11:01 AM (This post was last modified: 17-07-2012 11:04 AM by Minty.)
Welcome to Sims Forums.

Lovely to see you here - please accept your complimentary glass of nectar Haveadrink plumbob 4141155crbst-plumbbob-gif_1_ and pan Fryingpan .

There's tea in the kitchen, Bobert ate the last of the cake, but Kyara's brought doughnuts, & we've found a packet of unopened Hob-Nobs (wasn't me that hid them, must have been big boys that did it & ran away).

If you do houses or anything else of a Simmy nature, feel free to post piccys of what you are up to over at the Sims 3 section (make the width of the pictures no greater than 500 for a good fit with your text).

Feel free to hit general discussion with ramblings of just about everything else.

Egyptiandance Wacko Fryingpan

[Image: 135762.jpg]
17-07-2012, 12:04 PM
Thanks for the lovely awesome lotsofsmileys welcome ;D xx

MidnightVale ^^ x