Click me to see why these adverts are here

Login:
or Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Some self Sims (current members and absent friends)
25-11-2012, 09:17 AM (This post was last modified: 25-11-2012 09:44 AM by Caspin.)
RE: Some self Sims (current members and absent friends)
Thank you! Clapping

Now let's see if I can actually get him installed. Damned launcher won't play nice this morning and game is behaving in a very freakish manner.

Added later:

Uh-oh. After several attempts I managed to get the simpack installed. Thank you launcher for not very much help. But you shall not defeat my mighty iMac!

Anyhoo, turns out Minty's sim uses items that my game doesn't have and so they have been replaced by proxies. So now Minty has no hair!

At the risk of getting beaten up with a pan or worse, Minty can you tell me which hair you have used? I don't have Generations, Showtime, Supernatural or Seasons (although I'll get the last two so if the hair is from one of those that will be OK one day). If it's from Gen/Show then I'll just pick some hair and try to get it as close as possible. If you could provide a headshot I can aim for accuracy!

Yes I know I'm a pain and I apologise. Here is the pan.

Minty ---> Fryingpan <--- Caspin
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Some self Sims (current members and absent friends) - Caspin - 25-11-2012 09:17 AM