Click me to see why these adverts are here

Login:
or Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Some self Sims (current members and absent friends)
21-11-2012, 06:22 AM
RE: Some self Sims (current members and absent friends)
Oooh Minty. I want a accurate representation, cause I haven't seen a picture of you.
{I probably need to put some updated pictures weee. shameless camera whore)

Quote this message in a reply
21-11-2012, 06:53 AM (This post was last modified: 21-11-2012 06:54 AM by Ollie.)
A new "best/ funniest pictures of you" thread anyone? Maybe instead of pics of you it could just be "best/funniest pics by you."

[Image: od8QQA8.png]

24-11-2012, 04:25 PM (This post was last modified: 24-11-2012 04:25 PM by Caspin.)
Checking thread for CC-free Minty Sim.... nope.... I accuse Minty of letting real life get in the way of simming business Biggrin
24-11-2012, 11:29 PM
OK, sorry sorry sorry, finally got around to uploading it (after fighting with my Rapidshare account again - they're a nightmare ever since they went all "cloud based" - I have to go into the mobile version to get it to work!)

https://rapidshare.com/files/3953438671/....Sims3Pack

I removed the SF hooded top for a varsity jacket (which is more accurate anyway), but I've kept him "berry sweet".

Egyptiandance Wacko Fryingpan

[Image: 135762.jpg]
25-11-2012, 09:17 AM (This post was last modified: 25-11-2012 09:44 AM by Caspin.)
Thank you! Clapping

Now let's see if I can actually get him installed. Damned launcher won't play nice this morning and game is behaving in a very freakish manner.

Added later:

Uh-oh. After several attempts I managed to get the simpack installed. Thank you launcher for not very much help. But you shall not defeat my mighty iMac!

Anyhoo, turns out Minty's sim uses items that my game doesn't have and so they have been replaced by proxies. So now Minty has no hair!

At the risk of getting beaten up with a pan or worse, Minty can you tell me which hair you have used? I don't have Generations, Showtime, Supernatural or Seasons (although I'll get the last two so if the hair is from one of those that will be OK one day). If it's from Gen/Show then I'll just pick some hair and try to get it as close as possible. If you could provide a headshot I can aim for accuracy!

Yes I know I'm a pain and I apologise. Here is the pan.

Minty ---> Fryingpan <--- Caspin
25-11-2012, 10:30 AM
(25-11-2012 09:17 AM)Caspin Wrote:  So now Minty has no hair!
Oh no! Poor Minty. Biggrin

[Image: od8QQA8.png]

25-11-2012, 01:34 PM (This post was last modified: 26-11-2012 12:16 AM by Minty.)
Slaphead Minty! Biggrin

I'll check it when I boot it up later. Thought I'd picked nothing but base game items, but forgot to check the hair - duh!

Egyptiandance Wacko Fryingpan

P.S. It was a Store hair - have sent you the right one via your EA account!

26-11-2012, 08:13 AM (This post was last modified: 26-11-2012 08:53 PM by Caspin.)
Aw, thank you! You could have just told me which one it was, I'd have been happy to buy Minty the sim some hair Smile

Added later:

Yay - success! Minty now has his hair and is safely installed in my new game. Stupid Launcher is still giving messages about proxies but I'm ignoring it. Minty Green will be sharing with Ollie for a while (I thought it'd be best to have someone to keep any eye on you). Oh yes, and I've given you a new formal suit Yes .

Cheers for all the efforts Haveadrink
27-11-2012, 09:34 PM
(21-11-2012 06:53 AM)Ollie Wrote:  A new "best/ funniest pictures of you" thread anyone? Maybe instead of pics of you it could just be "best/funniest pics by you."
That would be good. Where should it go? In Stories section?

In the meantime, here is evidence that we now all have hair.

I finally finished renovating Caspin's apartment in the new game and so she went out and about to try to meet the SF sims. I could not track down [removed] - whenever I headed towards her map tag she would vanish away! I did find Ollie and Minty VERY easily, because they spent the whole time lolling about in a hot tub in the park. Caspin did not need much persuading to join in this decadent lifestyle. Minty took the opportunity to explain how much he likes llamas?

[Image: SF_01_hottub.jpg]

Then I had to take them both to the bistro because Ollie was moaning about his immense hunger! At least it gave Minty a chance to show off his new suit, which I hope he likes. The name's Green, Minty Green.

[Image: SF_02_bistro.jpg]

After dinner Minty did some yawning and then ran off home. Bye then! Ollie chivalrously offered to drive Caspin home in his big lemon car. Unfortunately he drove her to his home, so then she had to make her own way from there.

I can see I'm going to have trouble with you two.

Biggrin
28-03-2013, 07:12 PM
As this has been a day of success, I decided to dig out my old attempt at Bobert for another go.

I should learn to quit when I'm ahead in at least something in one day!

[Image: 138787.jpg]

Traits given are Adventurous, Animal Lover, Bookworm, Party Animal, Schmoozer - I couldn't find that he'd given any in any "what traits are you" thread in SF.

If you want to download it Bobert & do a better job, be my guest!

Egyptiandance Wacko Dizzy-1