Click me to see why these adverts are here

Login:
or Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Some self Sims (current members and absent friends)
27-11-2012, 09:34 PM
RE: Some self Sims (current members and absent friends)
(21-11-2012 06:53 AM)Ollie Wrote:  A new "best/ funniest pictures of you" thread anyone? Maybe instead of pics of you it could just be "best/funniest pics by you."
That would be good. Where should it go? In Stories section?

In the meantime, here is evidence that we now all have hair.

I finally finished renovating Caspin's apartment in the new game and so she went out and about to try to meet the SF sims. I could not track down [removed] - whenever I headed towards her map tag she would vanish away! I did find Ollie and Minty VERY easily, because they spent the whole time lolling about in a hot tub in the park. Caspin did not need much persuading to join in this decadent lifestyle. Minty took the opportunity to explain how much he likes llamas?

[Image: SF_01_hottub.jpg]

Then I had to take them both to the bistro because Ollie was moaning about his immense hunger! At least it gave Minty a chance to show off his new suit, which I hope he likes. The name's Green, Minty Green.

[Image: SF_02_bistro.jpg]

After dinner Minty did some yawning and then ran off home. Bye then! Ollie chivalrously offered to drive Caspin home in his big lemon car. Unfortunately he drove her to his home, so then she had to make her own way from there.

I can see I'm going to have trouble with you two.

Biggrin
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Some self Sims (current members and absent friends) - Caspin - 27-11-2012 09:34 PM