Click me to see why these adverts are here

Login:
or Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Wizards take public transport
10-08-2012, 04:17 PM (This post was last modified: 10-08-2012 04:20 PM by Caspin.)
Smile Wizards take public transport
I don't know if any of you have already seen this, but it made me smile so I thought I would post it here. I know there are some HP fans here who might like the idea. When my friend showed me I looked just like this (but with more hair): [Image: smile.gif]

[Image: OysterCardMagicWand_2012.jpg]

For those who do not know, an Oyster is a card that you load up with credit and tap on the sensors on the trains and buses in London to get around. Bit like a credit card in appearance, but this guy extracted the chip from the card and put it in a magic wand. I wish I had been on that bus!

Clapping
Quote this message in a reply
10-08-2012, 07:43 PM
RE: Wizards take public transport
why doesn't anything like this happen in america...

10-08-2012, 10:27 PM (This post was last modified: 10-08-2012 10:29 PM by Minty.)
Never mind Someyea, America still has Blackwolf The Dragonmaster. How can we compete with that?

Was that the Metro newspaper? One of my old places of work managed to dominate the local issue for a fortnight, we flooded it with e-mails with silly false names & then all began sending in OTT arguments against what each of us was saying (and sometimes ourselves using other accounts).
The best one was our tech guy arguing that Guitar Hero was a sport! Biggrin

Egyptiandance Wacko Fryingpan

[Image: 135762.jpg]
11-08-2012, 10:05 PM
Yes I think it was in the Metro.

Guitar hero isn't a sport? You shock me!
12-08-2012, 03:43 AM
LMFAO!

I wish I had the guts to do that.

[Image: od8QQA8.png]