15-09-2012, 12:14 PM
new to forum
Hi
Just thought to introduce myself,
my name is Jenny i am from cheshire and i love playing the simsSmile
my favorite is sims 3
look forward to chatting with you all
Quote this message in a reply
15-09-2012, 01:23 PM (This post was last modified: 15-09-2012 01:24 PM by Ollie.)
RE: new to forum
Welcome Jenny. I hope you enjoy your tim with us here at SimsForums. Here have a flying pigFlyingPig

[Image: od8QQA8.png]

15-09-2012, 10:05 PM
Welcome to Sims Forums.

Please accept your complimentary glass of nectar Haveadrink plumbob 4141155crbst-plumbbob-gif_1_ and pan Fryingpan .

There's tea in the kitchen, I ate the last of the cake, but Ollie's brought doughnuts, & we've found a packet of unopened chocolate digestives (wasn't me that hid them, must have been big boys that did it & ran away).

If you do houses or anything else of a Simmy nature, feel free to post piccys of what you are up to over at the Sims 3 section (make the width of the pictures no greater than 500 for a good fit with your text).

Feel free to hit general discussion with ramblings of just about everything else. We mean everything else. Kitchen sinks included.

Egyptiandance Wacko Fryingpan

[Image: 135762.jpg]
16-09-2012, 09:33 PM
Hello Gem and welcome - I'm not sure I vouch for these mysterious chocolate digestives that Minty has unearthed. Seems very suspicious to me. I'd stick with the doughnuts if I were you! Smile
Now what can I present you with ... how about this nice hopping bunny: Bunny