Click me to see why these adverts are here

Login:
or Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Is Supernatural really worth it?
12-10-2012, 05:25 AM
Is Supernatural really worth it?
Since there happens to be no thread for this. I really really want to get the new Supernatural expansion pack (which unfortunately happens to be LIMITED EDITION thanks EA <__<) so I want to know in a nutshell if it's worth getting. I usually never look at review sites, because they don't appeal to me and for the most part the big review sites...I just don't trust. Also being the college student that I am. I want to know if it's worth buying. Please and thank you! Smile

Quote this message in a reply
12-10-2012, 08:19 AM
RE: Is Supernatural really worth it?
Well I don't want to tell you whether or not it would be worth buying, but I will tell you what I like and don't like about it.

-A lot of awesome new clothes, hair, and objects. I use them all over the place, and love them.
-Alchemy is really fun, you can make all sorts of elixirs to boost mood, make sims vomit, extend life, etc.
-I love that you can create a supernatural sim right in CAS, and don't have to wait for an opportunity to "be turned".
-Beekeeping is adorable.
-Fairies are fun to play. They are great at gardening (I believe they get the green thumb trait naturally), and can project different auras (mood, skilling, etc.), and can play tricks on other sims.

I haven't spent much time on the other supernatural types, so I can't speak to them. I will however warn you that zombies are incredibly annoying. I suppose they are true to hollywood zombies in that they just stumble around and look for someone to eat. Oh, and they eat your plants. (Plants v. Zombies reference I suppose.) They are horrendous, sadly.

Also, I didn't much like the new town, Moonlight Falls. It just felt sort of thrown together.

Hope this helps a little. You can always give this a read to gather some more info.

[Image: ZMsqu.png]
Quote this message in a reply