October competition poll!
04-11-2012, 09:02 PM
RE: October competition poll!
This doesn't sound too good.

[Image: od8QQA8.png]

Quote this message in a reply
04-11-2012, 09:35 PM
Phoned up Amazon when I couldn't even get into my account, kept resetting the password, it accepted the change, but still kept saying that my e-mail address & password didn't match.

Eventually got through to someone in India whose was on a telephone network of the string & polystyrene cup variety. I kept having to ask him to speak up. I'm too used to dealing with the Indians for my telephone & broadband on crystal clear lines & solve all my problems with a switch & flick of their magic wands, before asking, "is there anything else we can provide you with today, such as a beer filled jazucci?"

This chump however sounds more like he was on crystal meths & the only flicking he was likely to be doing was whatever part of his brain he'd just picked out of his nose with his free hand. Talk about couldn't-care-less!

He told me my account was suspended due to "suspicious activity" on it & that's all he knew, someone would be in touch.

"This was made on Friday at noontime, here we are on Sunday 8pm GMT & your supposed 24/7 operation have been unable to let me know this? You were quick to take my money off me instantly & sent me a receipt."

"They would not have contacted you as you left no way to get in touch with you."

"So what about my e-mail address? You know, the one I placed the order through. Why couldn't you contact me through that?"

"..."

[Image: 137397.jpg]

So I'm sorry guys but you will both get your prizes when Amazon get their finger out & release it sometime tomorrow if they don't want an earful off me & a few letters hitting the newspapers across the UK about their crappy service bang on time for the Christmas rush.

Egyptiandance Wacko Fryingpan

[Image: 135762.jpg]
05-11-2012, 08:15 AM
Aw Minty! It was very nice of you to send us prizes, you didn't have to, you know - I was perfectly content with the glory! I hope that they sort out your account. What a pain. Nothing's ever easy is it!
06-11-2012, 02:35 PM
It worked - got the email!

Cheers Minty!

Haveadrink
06-11-2012, 09:44 PM
Wooo!
Hooray for Minty sending out prizes to the winners! Big Grin

[Image: od8QQA8.png]