Login:
or Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Sims 3 Seasons, not long now!
10-02-2013, 08:40 PM
RE: Sims 3 Seasons, not long now!
Snowmen

No fair! I was wondering why all the snowmen in my game were 'classical' design, with a broom and a wonky top hat, even though I always select 'random'. Then I read that you can only build other types of snowmen if you have particular traits. So athletic sims can build a hockey player snowman, crazy sims can build a clown and grimmy can build a grimmy! Aliens can build alien snowmen. It's outrageous - I demand equal snowman-building rights for all simkind! And if my sims is only allowed to build classical snowmen, don't give me a random option. Grrrrr.

PissedOff
Quote this message in a reply
17-03-2013, 01:48 PM
Hmmmm, this chap is going to feel a bit cold, methinks. I hope his homework assignment is short because, if he sits there too long, bits might start dropping off!

[Image: SnowProblem.jpg]

It would be good if sims did not sit on the ground in a snow drift. Especially when there are several benches nearby. Yes
01-11-2020, 02:14 AM (This post was last modified: 04-11-2020 11:44 PM by Minty.)
Hey! How are you? this is Jerry Martin, the composer for the Sims and SimCity.
I'm starting this boutique online music outlet, Sick, to make some really cool music available.
If you want to get the sims music free, check my page.
https://iamaspammingpieceofshit.com/
04-11-2020, 11:44 PM
Hi Jerry! Thanks for joining our forum just to spam your commercial enterprises without even asking permission from Matt or I first.

Please accept a free life ban with a complimentary wish "you tosser".

[Image: 135762.jpg]