Click me to see why these adverts are here

Login:
or Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
please help !
26-03-2008, 12:14 PM
please help !
i don't kow whatt 's wrong with that forum...i sudenly notices that it moved on a new adresse, i wasn't even informed as many i think ...i just found it out...but what realy gets on my nerves is that i can't set up my avatar picture any more , i've  tryed : jpeg, gif, but it still don't work.

can anybody help me?

CLOVER POWER!
Quote this message in a reply
26-03-2008, 12:45 PM
Re: please help !
Hi Cyan,

We've moved to the new address to avoid people getting confused thinking we're an official EA website. There is still a link on the old address telling you that we've moved.

If you give me the URL to the avatar you want, I'll try and fix it for you.

Thanks
Matt

I'm always happy to help! If you need anything, just send me a personal message (PM) and I'll try help if I can...
26-03-2008, 01:16 PM
thank's answering matt.

but if i've writing that i wasn't informed of your new adress it's because when entering the old adress there was just a window showing : sorry error 404...thats all!

i actualu got the new link from snooty sims.

furthermore  it is obvious to me the reason why u decided to change your adress...anyway thanks for reminding it !

concerning my pictures, i used to upload some of my personal jpeg pictures, i have no url or site where there was any picture.
is there a new tolerated format for  pictures of the forum? please let me know.

thank's

CLOVER POWER!
26-03-2008, 01:31 PM
When I tried to re upload my pic it said; The attachments upload directory is not writable. Your attachment or avatar cannot be saved.

Hope for the best :-\ expect the worst :'( and, take what comes :Smile<br /><br />***********************************<br /><br />If you appreciate the post give a Hooray.....<br />I always do.....
26-03-2008, 01:42 PM
yes

CLOVER POWER!
26-03-2008, 01:49 PM (This post was last modified: 26-03-2008 02:04 PM by Babysback64.)
Same here

Never mind , I've got it. I just uploaded one from Photobucket.

My siggy is telling you that I want tornados in Sims 3. It would be cool and fun, trust me!
26-03-2008, 02:06 PM
sorry but what is photobucket ?

CLOVER POWER!
26-03-2008, 02:38 PM
Its a place where you can upload your pics and therefore they will have a url so you can give yourself an avatar. Its free too!! http://www.Photobucket.com.

My siggy is telling you that I want tornados in Sims 3. It would be cool and fun, trust me!
26-03-2008, 02:41 PM
thanks

CLOVER POWER!
26-03-2008, 02:41 PM
(26-03-2008 02:41 PM)cyan971 link Wrote:thanks

Welcome  Smile