Click me to see why these adverts are here

Login:
or Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Far Cry 3 - not as good as the hype I fear
03-02-2013, 09:16 AM
RE: Far Cry 3 - not as good as the hype I fear
Aw, Heavy Rain! I really liked 'Heavy Rain'. My brother and I played it one Christmas and we were completely addicted. For a while we were skipping meals and losing sleep because we couldn't stop playing. "It's the middle of the night, C, we should go to bed." "Let's just do one more bit!" "Oh OK then, but I'm so hungry." " But I'll feed you pretzels while you press the buttons on the controller." "That'll work great!" And on we would go.

Later my friend here played it and because she is a completionist she went through it multiple times and so I got to see all the possible permutations and endings. She didn't find it as exciting as I had, though, either because I'm just more easily impressed or because my brother and I hyped each other up the first time we played. Or maybe playing it while hungry and sleep deprived is not wise. The bit with electrical wiring had me nearly screaming my head off in panic.

And yes it was difficult to know whether to shoot that guy. Bro didn't, friend did. Also I was undecided what to do about that guy with all the crosses.

But I digress, as always (sorry), I'm glad you enjoyed your Far Cry, Ollie. Smile

Now I will ssssshhhh.
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Far Cry 3 - not as good as the hype I fear - Caspin - 03-02-2013 09:16 AM