Click me to see why these adverts are here

Login:
or Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Rambling tales of SF sims (with bonus cat pic spam)
09-12-2012, 08:57 PM
RE: Rambling tales of SF sims (with bonus cat pic spam)
Not that creepy ice-cream machine! :O
Also who needs homework when have one of those large insturments, is it a cello or is that different to that big thing. If its a cello than its quite ironic that I was forced to play it last year with the worst teacher, ever.

[Image: od8QQA8.png]

Quote this message in a reply
10-12-2012, 12:53 PM
It is a double bass I believe. If you'd prefer a different musical instrument I can drop one into your sim's house when I go round to fix you up with a laptop. Maybe a fancy guitar or something.
10-12-2012, 09:03 PM
Nah, it's fine. All I need is that pesky laptop.

[Image: od8QQA8.png]

13-12-2012, 03:30 PM
(07-12-2012 06:51 AM)Ollie Wrote:  Sommie, giving birth? :\
Also, architecture seems like the right profession for me. Tongue
BUT I'M SO YOUNG. I'M NOT READY FOR MOTHERHOOD D;
geesh. I seem to move fast.

I'll try to do this too once I figure out what the hell is wrong with my computer.
Seems like fun ^____^

13-12-2012, 05:06 PM (This post was last modified: 14-12-2012 01:27 PM by Caspin.)
Sorry about that [removed]! Blame story progression. Goodness knows what Ollie will get up to once he ages up to young adult. Hee hee! It's fun playing everyones' sims, although I expect Minty is probably getting very worried about what will become of his sim while he house shares with mine. Also i could do with a Bobert perhaps. Hmmm.
14-12-2012, 10:17 PM
(13-12-2012 03:30 PM)gothika Wrote:  
(07-12-2012 06:51 AM)Ollie Wrote:  Sommie, giving birth? :\
Also, architecture seems like the right profession for me. Tongue
BUT I'M SO YOUNG. I'M NOT READY FOR MOTHERHOOD D;
geesh. I seem to move fast.

I'll try to do this too once I figure out what the hell is wrong with my computer.
Seems like fun ^____^
But, but, but you told us you were saving yourself for Tom Felton or the Stud Muffin! Biggrin

Egyptiandance Wacko Fryingpan

[Image: 135762.jpg]
15-12-2012, 12:07 PM (This post was last modified: 15-12-2012 04:34 PM by Caspin.)
Stud Muffin?! Somewhat had better explain that one please!

So, I swoop into Ollie's house and drop in a desk, a nice comfy chair and a laptop. He's all set for his writing career. I swoop out again and SP immediately assigns him a new career - cheers Twallan!

[Image: SF_38_OllieTheArchitect.jpg]

Now I will swoop once again into Ollie's house (I'm going to get dizzy) and provide an easel. Deary me.

Casa Nuova

Alrighty. My friend Yoteamo made a new house last week that I thought was perfect for Monte Vista (actually it is an apartment - the sims live on the lower floor), so I thought that I might move us in there for a bit. Once we have made all the nectar Minty needs, we can move back to the house with a cellar. So, start packing Minty!

Here we are arriving at the new place. Looks nice Clapping

[Image: SF_39_NewCasa.jpg]

I moved a few things about because Caspin is tired of teaching and has decided to become a writer or painter (or anything with no commute) and so she needed a little space for a desk. I put in a bed in the unfurnished second bedroom and I put a TV in the living area. Yes

We brought all our harvestables with us so Minty planted a few crucial things in the garden, like life fruits, which are so good for the complexion!

[Image: SF_40_PlantingLife.jpg]

He also decided that Caspin could no longer be trusted to deal with the sink and took action to upgrade it himself.

[Image: SF_42_MintyTakesChargeOfSink.jpg]

Caspin checked out her new desk and appeared to having trouble getting to grips with the computer. Want to stare at that a little more closely perhaps?!

[Image: SF_41_StaringAtTheComputer.jpg]

Housewarming dinner

Decided to make some lasagne (although this is not how I would do it in RL!) in the woodfire oven. It turned out quite tasty-looking!

[Image: SF_43_Lasagne.jpg]

Some of the cider that we made was rated as "bad" so I thought we might as well get rid of it. Funny looking cider, that. And how come it's red in the bottle but white in the glass? Hopefully the lasagne is yummy enough to mask the nasty cider taste!

[Image: SF_44_Cidre.jpg]

And so Caspin had a nice housewarming dinner with Ollie Smile I hope you like lasagne Ollie!

[Image: SF_44_DinnerWithOllie.jpg]

Minty turned up later in his woolly hat after his shift at the diner. I'd left out a whole lasagne for him, but he must have had a bad night because he just started quaffing all the nasty nectar!

[Image: SF_45_MintyHitsTheCidre.jpg]

Caspin looks quite alarmed. I don't know which is more troubling - Minty knocking back all that icky cider or Ollie making her watch the shopping channel!

[Image: SF_46_SlowDown.jpg]

Ollie, we look like a pair of loons watching TV! You can barely stay in your seat from the excitement of the shopping channel. Biggrin

[Image: SF_47_Crazies.jpg]

Time for a cup of tea and a check on the Skyrim next door (we have just become Stormcloak and also a werewolf)...
16-12-2012, 05:25 PM
Nectar: must make more and more and more and more!

Our nectar is all turning out terrible. Caspin's at level 10 and Minty's at level 9 for nectar-making skill. The machines in the nectary have been upgraded and we have lots of fine fruits. I guess I must just be choosing offensive fruit combinations. Still, as long as we have plenty of it and it's worth enough total simoleons, Minty can still achieve his LTW nectar cellar. Um, or he could just sit in a bucket I guess.

[Image: SF_48_MintyInABucket.jpg]

The quest for deathfish

Minty has been fishing a lot, while listening to tabcasts about fishing. When he gets home we watch the fishing channel. Yes, he really must level up so we can get deathfish. Caspin is hooked on life fruits, something must be done about the sad lack of ambrosia!

[Image: SF_49_NearlyThere.jpg]

Yay - success - level 10! Now we can get some deathfish and make the hideous ambrosia quiche.

[Image: SF_50_There.jpg]

Or can we? There is no pond in the cemetery in Monte Vista. The graveyard is on the hillside, not near the river or the sea. Where will be deathfish be found? I looked on the official forum and some people said they can be found near the lighthouse but I checked there after sim-midnight and saw nothing. Oh well, that's the first task for 2013!

All grown up

In other news, Ollie has aged up. Ollie you are now a young adult. Clapping

Naturally he took the opportunity to spring yet another career change - now he is a police officer! He also appears to be moving fast in the romance department. Ollie - here is your potential bride. If you don't like the look of her, let me know and I'll engineer a little accident. Biggrin

[Image: SF_51_OllieYA.jpg]

Pause

This is my last day of simming of 2012. Omg

I'm working all next week and then I'm getting the train north to be with my family at Christmas. So this SF rambling tale will have to pause until next year, at which point SN and Seasons will get added in and goodness knows what mischief that may cause. Likely my Mac will throw a fit and I'll have to invest time putting it right.

However you cannot be rid of me completely because my good friend is letting me take her tablet device thingy-ma-bob with me, so I can steal my brother's wifi and stay online. There may be a small Christmas special if I can figure out the tech!

Biggrin
18-12-2012, 10:05 AM
wait. who is the studmuffin?
you should know Minty. I change who I want every single week. one minute it's Tom Felton. and now it's probably Harry Styles. or even AmazingPhil from youtube.
it changes constantly.

uh. nice bucket, Minty?

18-12-2012, 08:24 PM
Oh I see. Stud muffin of the day!