Click me to see why these adverts are here

Login:
or Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Hey! I'm new here.
09-12-2012, 03:12 PM
Hey! I'm new here.
Hey, so I don't really know what to say..

I guess I'll start off with I've been playing the times since 2000, I'm 21 now.
I like all Sims games but my favourite is The Sims 2, because The Sims original is too simple but The Sims 3 I find is too complicated, but nevertheless all are fun.

I had joined this forum to get my question answered and it did, may not have helped but I'm glad I have at least got some advice.
So to say thank you I thought I will try and be a useful member of this forum. But you may have to forgive me from time to time, if I forget about this forum for a while lol. My minds like a sieve, although I'll try and not forget.

I have tried to install The Sims original on my Windows 7 Premium but doesn't work no matter what I try, so I'm going to sell it and I've bought The Sims 2 Double Deluxe in hope that I will be able to play it. If not I fail and I will sell that and buy The Sims 3... LOL and if THAT doesn't play... well then I just fail at life LOL.

Now I don't claim to be an expert at "The Sims" but I do know a little so if you need help or advice just message me and I will see what I can do..
Nice to meet you all.

Totalhuni
xx
Quote this message in a reply
09-12-2012, 06:04 PM
RE: Hey! I'm new here.
Hello totalhuni!

Maybe what you need to do is get hold of an old computer?

Caspin
09-12-2012, 07:51 PM
(09-12-2012 06:04 PM)Caspin Wrote:  Hello totalhuni!

Maybe what you need to do is get hold of an old computer?

Caspin
Hey, unfortunately it's not as easy as that, as I am in between jobs at the moment, and don't have a lot of spare money.
It is cheaper to sell The Sims original and buy The Sims 2.
But thank you though for your advice.

Totalhuni
xx
09-12-2012, 08:36 PM
Hello and welcome Totalhuni. I believe we got off on a bad start, but things can only get better from here. Big Grin

[Image: od8QQA8.png]

10-12-2012, 10:04 AM
Wink RE: Hey! I'm new here.
(09-12-2012 08:36 PM)Ollie Wrote:  Hello and welcome Totalhuni. I believe we got off on a bad start, but things can only get better from here. Big Grin
Hello, exactly, put the past behind us and turn over a new leaf.[Image: wink.gif]

Totalhuni
xx