Click me to see why these adverts are here

Login:
or Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Customised EA content commissions
11-01-2013, 02:31 AM (This post was last modified: 11-01-2013 02:31 AM by Sims3Fan.)
RE: Customised EA content commissions
(26-12-2012 01:01 PM)Minty Wrote:  http://www.modthesims.info/download.php?t=409735

Pretty neat mod although, in my opinion, the person who created this could have atleast changed the sound for it. It bothers me that there is this hovering UFO making a car sound. But it looks amazing.
Quote this message in a reply
11-01-2013, 08:27 AM
(10-01-2013 09:58 PM)Minty Wrote:  Go for it, Caspin!

Is this the owl you are referring to?

Yes that's the owl, although now that you've shown me a nice big picture of it I'm not so sure about the binoculars! I didn't notice those on the owl T-shirt in the game (so perhaps it is me who needs magnification goggles, not the owl). I will have a little look and see if I can find something similar without binoculars - but if I find a picture on the internet will it be copyrighted or something? I like the sketched look of the Diesel owl though, that's the kind of image I'd like.

No rush though, you must concentrate on getting well first. I've managed to play Sims for a decade without CC, so I can wait a little while longer. Yes
11-01-2013, 01:13 PM
(11-01-2013 08:27 AM)Caspin Wrote:  
(10-01-2013 09:58 PM)Minty Wrote:  Go for it, Caspin!

Is this the owl you are referring to?

Yes that's the owl, although now that you've shown me a nice big picture of it I'm not so sure about the binoculars! I didn't notice those on the owl T-shirt in the game (so perhaps it is me who needs magnification goggles, not the owl). I will have a little look and see if I can find something similar without binoculars - but if I find a picture on the internet will it be copyrighted or something? I like the sketched look of the Diesel owl though, that's the kind of image I'd like.

No rush though, you must concentrate on getting well first. I've managed to play Sims for a decade without CC, so I can wait a little while longer. Yes
[Image: 208ybo0.jpg]

I've already done it Biggrin So now the question is do you want it in Sims3pack format, package format, or both?

Unfortunately it was impossible to remove the colours from the inside of the owl so it is not a true stencil, more like a decal on top, but the t-shirt can be any colour you want.

As for copyright, they're not exactly pursuing those pirating that Diesel disc, so I'm not worrying over them getting humpty over me copying one wee design. Most of those posting at The Sims Resource would have been in jail years ago if there was ever any real risk.

Egyptiandance Wacko Fryingpan

[Image: 135762.jpg]
11-01-2013, 01:43 PM
How cool! I don't mind what format it comes in - or do I? I would say Sims3pack because then I can presumably stick it through the Launcher like anything else I have installed? I will take your advice though if you think package files are better for any reason.

Thank you so much, I love it!

Clapping
11-01-2013, 04:53 PM
Here's the link for it in Sims3pack format as desired.

Caspin's T-Shirt

Egyptiandance Wacko Fryingpan

[Image: 135762.jpg]
11-01-2013, 05:41 PM
Thanks! I'll grab that file when I get home. This weekend (if my Windows disc has turned up) I'll be Bootcamping my Mac and then the long and arduous process of re-installation will commence. Hopefully I can get everything up and running and then I can go into CAS and try on my new t-shirt!

Now you'd better hope I don't get addicted to CC and become overly demanding. Biggrin
12-01-2013, 06:48 PM
Success. Thank you Minty!

Smile

[Image: OwlShirt.jpg]