Click me to see why these adverts are here

Login:
or Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Sim Registration?
08-08-2013, 05:26 PM
Sim Registration?
As being new to the PC version of The Sims 3, I wanted to create an account but it won't let me because it's saying my Code for my Sims 3 game is invalid and the code is right, Can anyone help me with that? BangHead
Quote this message in a reply
08-08-2013, 07:45 PM
RE: Sim Registration?
Did you buy your game second hand? If so, the code may already have been registered.

If first hand but it is not allowing you to register, you may need to get in touch with the official Sims 3 forum's technical department (God help you!) for them to give you a new code, although they may have tightened up on this after the Sesert34 embarrassment for them last year!

Part of the problem is that you now register your game via Origin rather than via EA's own interface, which has called all manner of problems.

https://signin.ea.com

If you already have an EA account, you already have an Origin account automatically (to many people's anger as no one was consulted), although there's nothing to stop you setting up another new one only for Sims (something a lot of people do if they don't want their mates they play Battlefield, etc with knowing they also play The Sims!)

To be truthful, you only need to register if you want to use the official forum (for downloading stuff from the store & so on), & you can set up an account with them now without even registering a game, only an e-mail address. You don't even need an account anymore for patching.

Egyptiandance Wacko Fryingpan

[Image: 135762.jpg]
08-08-2013, 08:07 PM
RE: Sim Registration?
Bought the game new, I put the Serial code in through Origin, Didn't know about that though.