Login:
or Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
8th expansion??
26-03-2008, 03:29 PM
8th expansion??
What do you think?

Are EA going to release anothre expansion pack for TS2?
Quote this message in a reply
26-03-2008, 03:42 PM
Re: 8th expansion??
You asked this in one of the TS3 threads, and I replied, so I'm going to reply in this one but I can't be bothered to say the whole thing again so I've just copied and pasted, sorry. ;D

I'm not sure, but I did read there could be one called Apartment Life. It says this over at Snooty's:

Fansite Simtimes.de discovered a new Sims 2 title at an online shop. It's called The Sims 2: Apartment Life
This could be the rumoured 8th expansionpack. However, it doesn't really sound like an expansionpack title though. It could very well be a SimStories title or even a DS title (even though they placed it under PC games).
The reason it could be a DS title is because this title is a poll option for the past year or so on the front page of TheSims2.com 

And someone also found this http://www.infinitesims.com/content/view/45/326/ which also states a possible Apartment Life EP. So who knows?

[Image: mirandacosgrovecassie.png]
26-03-2008, 03:59 PM
Since it belongs to TS2 I decided to put it in the right place Big Grin
26-03-2008, 05:18 PM
EA Announced that Free Time was supposed to be the last Expansion Pack before TS3. But I guess it's possible an 8th could come along...
As far as Apartment Life, according to hints at thesims2.com, it's supposed to be a DS Title, just as Cassie stated.

Sims Fanatic<br />Sims (1 &amp; 2) Troubleshooting Expert<br />Did I mention I was a PC Tech too?
26-03-2008, 06:23 PM
Personally I think there won't be another one... I think EAaxis would want Sims fans to enjoy Sims 2 for another year. But keep in mind this is just my opinion, and it could be true that Apartment Life is coming out. But don't bet on it.
26-03-2008, 10:04 PM
Well, I was just on Snooty's and it has just updated to say this:
A few days ago, an online shop posted a Sims title called Apartment Life. Now this title has been renamed to 8th Expansion. So this means that now we have officially an un-official announced 8th expansionpack for The Sims 2.

So, this means we really could be getting an 8th EP! And it might just be Apartment Life!

26-03-2008, 10:09 PM
If they do, its stupid...
no one will buy it because they will be saving up and anticiptaing for TS3 Tongue
26-03-2008, 11:04 PM
(26-03-2008 10:09 PM)FOBluvr987 link Wrote:If they do, its stupid...
no one will buy it because they will be saving up and anticiptaing for TS3 Tongue
I will buy it.  Wink Big Grin
26-03-2008, 11:34 PM
(26-03-2008 11:04 PM)Cororon link Wrote:[quote author=FOBluvr987 link=topic=1213.msg23385#msg23385 date=1206565783]
If they do, its stupid...
I will buy it.  Wink Big Grin
[/quote]

So would I! I know TS3's on the way, but we have a long wait yet, so we may as well enjoy TS2 before TS3 takes over.

27-03-2008, 12:28 AM
It sounds like a lame expansion. I'm not gonna buy it. Besides, my mom and I already talked this out and we agree to just enjoy the EPs I already have and start saving up for Sims 3. But it will be saddening to think I have all the EPs now, but when the 8th comes out I won't have them all. Ah well. Tongue