Click me to see why these adverts are here

Login:
or Register

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 5 Average
Hope
22-06-2013, 10:43 AM
RE: Hope
I'm just hoping you didn't notice that I forgot the name of that cat.

[Image: od8QQA8.png]

Quote this message in a reply
22-06-2013, 10:50 AM
I didn't notice - I was just excited that they had a cat! What is the cat's name, then?
22-06-2013, 11:09 AM
I'll check it out later, for now I can't remember, which I hate when that happens, just forgetting the name of a sim or a pet whilst writing an update.

22-06-2013, 11:43 AM (This post was last modified: 22-06-2013 11:44 AM by Caspin.)
Is it a lady cat or a gentleman cat? If it is a girl I would call her Esmerelda. If a boy then I'd call him Ernest.

Cute cat, though, isn't it. Heart

I read the last chapter of Hope again. It's really great. I loved that letter to Gracie from her dad. Now David's initial hobo-ness is explained and Jaime's death is understood and we know where Theodore went and the mystery of the car crash is revealed - except it isn't, is it! Because wasn't there a mangled body found in David's car? I seem to remember hearing that on the video clip from the news channel that you made. So if it wasn't David Hope, who was it?

Shocked

P.S. If Zach could wear his fireman uniform more frequently, that would be great. Ta!
22-06-2013, 12:08 PM (This post was last modified: 22-06-2013 12:15 PM by Ollie.)
Yes, I'll be sure to get some pics of Zach in his fancy fire-fighter outfit, maybe even one with him fighting a fire.

And about that body, let's just say that those criminals 'took care of it'. Note that David had to have some of his teeth pulled out and placed on the indistinguishable body as DNA evidence.
Anyway, the main point of the letter was to tie up most of the loose ends nicely, including some of that debt of Jamie's that was only slightly referenced to a slight bit earlier in the story. I'm pretty sure in the letter it said that Jamie's debt to the criminal underworld was very large, so the criminals were somewhat grateful to David for killing her, therefore they helped him in situations (eg; corrupting the investigation so David would stay out of jail and helping him stage his death). Some holes are still left such as, where is David now? And was that even David?

I'm pretty sure that the cat is female, but I just can't remember the name. hmmm. :/

22-06-2013, 05:56 PM
That's what I call an update with something for everyone! Shocked Good on Zach sorting out Mr Lacking Commitment. Two cats, a sausage dog & a horse - that's going to be some food bill!

Egyptiandance Wacko Fryingpan

[Image: 135762.jpg]
22-06-2013, 07:28 PM
(22-06-2013 12:08 PM)Ollie Wrote:  Yes, I'll be sure to get some pics of Zach in his fancy fire-fighter outfit, maybe even one with him fighting a fire.

Thanks, you're very kind. Yes

(22-06-2013 05:56 PM)Minty Wrote:  Two cats, a sausage dog & a horse - that's going to be some food bill!

Maybe not, the dog sounds a meal already and the horse can become a 'beef' lasagne. So they should be OK! Tongue
30-06-2013, 05:43 AM
BTW, the cat's name is Betty

30-06-2013, 09:10 AM
Betty! Now that is a great cat name!
30-06-2013, 09:56 AM