Click me to see why these adverts are here

Login:
or Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Hello hello!!
02-03-2013, 02:29 PM
Hello hello!!
Hey. I'm fraroc but you can all me Francesco if you want!

I am an aspiring novelist and the reason why I joined here was because even though The Sims 3 is very popular among my peer group, there seems to be so few sims story forums out there on the web anymore Sad Sadly, today...my favorite story site SimsWritersBlock announced it was shutting down for good Sad My story is hosted on MTS but no one reads it Sad Hopefully, I'll gain a new audience for my story Fury here....

Anyways. I'm just saying hi!
Quote this message in a reply
02-03-2013, 02:38 PM
RE: Hello hello!!
Hello and welcome Francesco!

Be very happy to read your story.

Smile
02-03-2013, 10:45 PM
Sims Writers Block? Didn't they make a big do dah about relaunching last year over on the officials?

It's a tough time right now doing Sims stories and finding an audience. Boolprop used to be the place but they appear to have died. Feel free to jump in here - we've plenty of room.

Have a glass of wine Haveadrinka poke with a giant finger Poke & a pan Fryingpan .

Polenta anyone?

Egyptiandance Wacko Fryingpan

[Image: 135762.jpg]
03-03-2013, 12:08 AM (This post was last modified: 03-03-2013 12:09 AM by Ollie.)
Hello Fraroc,

Please do make yourself feel at home here at SimsForums. Whilst we currently do not have much of a large Simming community, you are guaranteed that we will read and enjoy your Simming stories! Yes Egyptiandance

Yes please Minty (I've never tried it before, but I'm willing to give Polenta a shot).

[Image: od8QQA8.png]

03-03-2013, 09:01 AM
Very well said, Ollie - I love stories. They provide fuel for my daydreaming, which is to everyone's advantage as that keeps me quiet and out of trouble. Biggrin So yes, fire away with any stories you have to hand!

It's so nice to see people enjoying their polenta. It is a great alternative to mashed spuds, but also very versatile and can be used in sweet and savoury recipes. I should be employed by the polenta people to promote polenta products (apparently I also like alliteration). Smile

I really wish I could come round and make you all some polenta cake, it's yummy!