Click me to see why these adverts are here

Login:
or Register

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 5 Average
Fury
13-03-2013, 09:46 PM
RE: Fury
Bloody women! I'm gonna laugh if he turns out to be a Brokebacker Mountaineer & they've got no chance.

Horses chasing cats, yeah, have saw that one if they catch you patting them. They get jealous of anything else getting your attention.

Egyptiandance Wacko Fryingpan

[Image: 135762.jpg]
Quote this message in a reply
13-03-2013, 11:14 PM (This post was last modified: 13-03-2013 11:17 PM by Fraroc.)
Chapter Twelve

Jason got the job.

[Image: Screenshot-373_zpsd2432de4.jpg]

The interview with Jack went extremely well. Jack admired Jason’s riding skills and can-do attitude towards being a stablehand and welcomed him on board. Jason was so overflowed with gratitude when Jack told him he had the job that instead of a firm handshake, he gives him a big hug. The only thing comparable was a band getting a successful record deal. Also, Jason can also keep his beautiful black stallion, Dante at the stable.

[Image: Screenshot-375_zpsd33802f9.jpg]

Jason had the job of scattering hay across the quarantine pen for problem horses with Mike as his working partner. Jason walks in where he finds Mike already scattering the hay. Mike waves to him with a friendly smile and the two of them begin to engage in a conversation.

“Jason....you’re wearing a Kiss t-shirt! You like Kiss?”
“Hey Mike! Yeah, I love Kiss! Do you?”
“Kiss is one of my favorite bands! Rock n’ Roll All Nite, Strutter, Love Gun, Detroit Rock City....kickass songs, man!”
“I know, right? What is your favorite member of Kiss?”
“Ace Frehley without a doubt. He's a kickass guitarist, wrote some of the ILLEST solos and he was completley self taught! Who’s your favorite member? Is it Ace? or maybe Gene Simmons, Paul Stanley or Peter Criss?”

[Image: Screenshot-374_zpsaf960f81.jpg]

“My favorite is Eric Carr.”
“The one who died in 1991? He was a great drummer, God rest his soul.”
“You're God damn right he was a great drummer! He is my favorite member of Kiss and my absolute favorite drummer. You see, I play drums myself and Eric Carr is my musical inspiration.”
“Really?”
“Yep! In fact, back when I was in high school, I was friends with another Kiss fan and for Halloween, I bought a spandex jumpsuit, a coonskin jacket, a long, black curly wig, and some white, black and orange war paint and I went as Eric Carr! My friend went as Paul Stanley.”
“Pretty cool, man!”
"You want to know something else? When I first got Dante, that wasn't the name I initally was going to name him...I was actually thinking about naming him "Black Diamond" after the song!"
"Haha!!"

[Image: Screenshot-376_zpsbdb3a061.jpg]

The temperature outside was eighty-nine degrees Fahrenheit. After their conversation about the Hottest Band in the World, to feel more comfortable, Jason takes his shirt off and puts it on the concrete wall, exposing the body of Adonis. Perfect six-pack abs, large biceps and broad pectorals.

“Holy f***ing sh*t dude......how much have you been working out?! You’re ripped as hell!!”
“Thanks Mike! You know what the secret is? It’s all the horseback riding I’ve been doing my entire life. Works your core great! Lets see what you got!”
"You want me to take my shirt off in front of you?"
"Come on Mike, we're both guys! We shouldn't be so self-consious about our bodies!"

[Image: Screenshot-377_zps07844caa.jpg]

Mike then smiles and takes off his sleeveless shirt to show Jason his well muscular toned upper body.

“Come on Mike; don’t be too hard on yourself. You’re pretty jacked yourself! I mean, your eight-pack abs are much better toned than mine!”
“Thanks dude...maybe we should hit the gym sometime...”

While Mike and Jason are talking while shirtless, they are blissfully unaware that they’re attracting an audience...

[Image: Screenshot-378_zpsdaf1eb1c.jpg]

Marissa Markham and Jennifer Bettencourt, Both of them have their eyes fixated on two very athletic, muscular young gentlemen, completely shirtless in the quarantine pen. Marissa then whispers something to Jennifer very quiet so that no one else can hear.

“Oh....my...Jesus....Jason is so hot....”
“I told you!”
“Holy sh*t....he’s ten times as ripped as Mike....and he is literally the most handsome man I've ever seen.......”

[Image: Screenshot-379_zps0d5880f7.jpg]

“Yo, Mike...I think we’re attracting a bit of attention....”
“Hey girls, what’s up?”
“NOTHING!!!! I mean....we’re not...doing anything?”
“Where’s Karilla?”
“Oh...she went to the mall...she’ll be back here in a few minutes.”

[Image: Screenshot-380_zpsb0783251.jpg]

Later that day, Mike and Jason are about to part ways and go home. But before either of them leave, Mike says something to Jason.

“I Love It Loud.”
“What?”
“My favorite Kiss song...I Love It Loud from the Creatures of the Night album.”
“Very good choice, Mine is Cold Gin from the first album they put out in ’74, Even though Eric Carr didn’t play on that song.”

================================================================

[Image: Screenshot-381_zps5a14a3fc.jpg]

It was now night. 10 o’clock to be exact. The crickets were chirping and the wind caused the wheat field to rustle. The owner of a neighboring horse farm near Jack’s was riding his dapple-grey gelding back to the stable, where he hears some sort of commotion coming from the stable. He then kicks the horse’s side to make him go faster and rushes back to the stable to investigate what is going on.

[Image: Screenshot-382_zps9eca7ec2.jpg]

The man is horrified to find one of his other horses lying on the floor of the barn, barely alive and the animal has a wound that appears to be bleeding quite badly. It’s evident that something had attacked the horse. The man tries his best to save the horse’s life, but it’s no use. The animal passes away in the man’s arms.

“NO!!!!!”

[Image: Screenshot-383_zpsc766db04.jpg]

The man, seething with rage after what happened, hears hoof beats coming from outside. He sees the shadow of what appears to be a heavily-built black stallion. He doesn’t want to believe it, but it appears that there is a killer wild horse on the loose. He decides that tomorrow, he should warn his friend, Jack Silver about what happened.
14-03-2013, 05:15 PM (This post was last modified: 14-03-2013 05:16 PM by Caspin.)
(13-03-2013 09:46 PM)Minty Wrote:  Bloody women!
Hang on, where's my pan? Ah, here it is!

Caspin ---> Fryingpan <--- Minty

Aw, your noggin is so squishy! It bounces right back after being whacked by the old skillet!

(13-03-2013 11:14 PM)Fraroc Wrote:  [Image: Screenshot-378_zpsdaf1eb1c.jpg]

Biggrin Hahaha! Good faces, ladies!

I must be in a sadistic mood, as I wish I could stroll up and wax those two strutting guys.

I hope no more horses are injured in the making of this story (although it's not looking good if there's a killer on the loose)!
15-03-2013, 08:55 PM
Sorry for no chapter yesterday!!

Chapter Thirteen

[Image: Screenshot-384.jpg]

Hoof beats could be heard for miles as three horses galloped along a narrow path in a rather impromptu horse race among three friends. Leading the “race” is Jennifer riding her horse Dancer; an ex-racehorse that was saved from the slaughterhouse after her jockey had no use for her anymore, next up is Jason riding Dante and unfortunately, dead last is Mike riding Fury.

[Image: Screenshot-385.jpg]

“I WIN!!! Good girl, Dancer!”
“HEY!!! That’s not fair Jen! You’re riding an ex-racehorse for Chrissakes!”
“C’mon guys! We’re just having a little fun!”
“.....You’re right, J. Don't worry Fury, It wasn’t your fault.”

[Image: Screenshot-386.jpg]

After the three friends playfully race along the trail, Mike looks in the direction of Jason. He cannot help but be completely captivated by the sheer beauty of the gorgeous black stallion Dante. The Friesian seemed to have the most perfect physique. Lustrous black coat, and a muscular and powerful body. There is a look of masculinity and intelligence in the deep dark eyes of the stallion. To Mike, Dante is an equine Adonis.

“Only God can create a creature so beautiful like the Friesian stallion.....”

[Image: Screenshot-387.jpg]

Jennifer then makes her horse gallop over to Jason and Dante. She thought this to be a perfect opportunity to ask Jason the big question.

“So Jay, are you doing anything tonight? Because I was thinking that maybe....we can....go out tonight? just the two of us....sort of a date....thing? ”
“Well, I’d love to, but I promised Jack that I’d groom the horses...”
“Oh...ok...forget I said anything, your employment is the top priority....”

Jennifer rode on, crestfallen.

[Image: Screenshot-388.jpg]

Later that afternoon, Jennifer returned to her home not far from the stables, where she sees her little ten year old sister Jacqueline her room listening to 80s new wave music on her iPod. For some reason, Jacqueline is unlike little girls her age and doesn’t like new music like Katy Perry or Justin Bieber, instead she likes Tears for Fears, Blondie, The Police, and many other bands that were around before she was conceived. When her big sister came home, Jacqueline sought this as the perfect opportunity to tease her a bit about Jason.

[Image: Screenshot-389.jpg]

“So Jenny, how are things going with the big, muscle-y and dreamy horseman? You have been spending a LOT of time with him! Tell me all about the beautiful romance!!”
“What?! No! I’m not interested in Jason or Mike or any other guy at the stables........Ok, let’s just say HYPOTHETICALLY that I am interested in Jason...Jackie, what do I do?!”
“Just tell him that you love him!!! what have you got to lose?!"
“Can you get more cliché?”
“It’s better than NOT telling him, am I right?! It's like what Shakespeare said!! 'It's better to love and lost than never to have loved at all!' ”

Sometimes, Jacqueline can be such a smart girl...

[Image: Screenshot-390.jpg]

The next day, Jennifer entered the stable to find Jason grooming Dante. She has her reservations about taking advice from her ten year old sister, but she’s a young adult without a boyfriend, so in her mind she thinks, what have I got to lose?

“Dante is so beautiful.”
“What can you say? I’m a good picker when it comes to horses!”
“I know! So...are you available tonight?”
“Why do you always ask if I’m available?
LOOK JASON I REALLY LIKE YOU AND I THINK WE WERE MEANT FOR EACH OTHER AND I THINK WE SHOULD GO OUT FOR A DATE.......................oh sh*t”

[Image: Screenshot-391.jpg]

“You wanted to ask me out? Why didn’t you say so?”
“I guess...it was because I was too embarrassed...”
“Jenny....I don’t know what to say....I...I don’t know. I don’t think I’m really ‘dating material’”
“ARE YOU KIDDING ME!? You’re the sweetest, cutest, handsomest, most awesome guy I ever met!”

Jennifer’s comment causes Jason to blush....

“Ok...meet me at the movie theatre around 8:00, ok? Hope to see you there.”

[Image: Screenshot-392.jpg]

[Image: Screenshot-393.jpg]

Jennifer and Jason then join up at the Crystal Falls town park and enjoy a night on the town. They walk around the city square, they window shop in all of the boutiques for women and the clothes stores for men. The “couple” then goes to see a movie at the Loews' Theatre, and Jennifer thinks that it is the best date she has ever been to.

But one person doesn’t think so.

[Image: Screenshot-394.jpg]

Marissa.

“So THIS is how you treat your best friend, you SKANK? WELL NOT ME!!”
15-03-2013, 09:56 PM (This post was last modified: 15-03-2013 09:56 PM by Ollie.)
Oh god! Her face. Nah

[Image: od8QQA8.png]

15-03-2013, 10:35 PM
Oh dear... trouble brewing!
16-03-2013, 11:17 PM
Chapter Fourteen

[Image: Screenshot-398.jpg]

It was three days since Jason and Jennifer’s quote-unquote “date”. Their relationship didn’t really flourish in the terms of romance, but increased tenfold in terms of friendship (even though Jennifer believes that she and Jason really are boyfriend and girlfriend). That late afternoon, both Jason and Mike have the duty of once again scattering hay around the quarantine pen. They engage in conversation about various topics, also increasing their relationship.

[Image: Screenshot-399.jpg]

After their work was done, they exit the quarantine pen to find both of Mike and Jason’s stallions nuzzling each other.

“Hey Mike! Look at Fury and Dante!”
“Haha! They’re becoming bros, kinda like us!”

[Image: Screenshot-400.jpg]

Mike then leads Fury back to the stables when Jason notices something, or rather someone different.

“Who is that guy talking to Jack?”
“That’s Roy Peterson, a friend of his. He owns another horse farm not too far from here. I never really cared for him though, he's kind of a defensive asshole when it comes to how horses are supposed to be trained. What does he want, though?

[Image: Screenshot-401.jpg]

“Roy, I’m sorry for the loss of your mare, but I really find your story hard to believe.”
“I SWEAR what I’m saying is true. At about 10 o’ clock at night, I rode my horse back to the barn and I found my prized mare dead on the ground! After that I heard some sort of animal sound, It sounded like a horse neighing, but more intense and malevolent. That’s when I saw....”
“A phantom horse?”
“Not a phantom, it was real! What I saw galloping down that field.....was this...huge, intimidating and evil-looking wild black stallion. I knew right away...that my mare was killed by that unbridled demon!”

[Image: Screenshot-402.jpg]

While Roy Peterson was talking about what happened to his mare, Dante then follows his owner and walks up to the edge of the corral where Roy and Jack are. Almost immediately, Roy looks into the dark eyes of Jason’s black Friesian stallion and is in absolute shock.

[Image: Screenshot-403.jpg]

“THAT’S IT!”
“What are you yelling about, man!?”
“That dark horse! That’s the stallion that killed my mare!”
“No, no, no, no...I think you’re mistaken. If you’re talking about the black horse in the corral, that’s Dante. One of my stable hands owns that horse.”
“I don’t care WHO owns that...that...DEMON! I will have that horse seized and euthanized by the Animal Cops!!”

[Image: Screenshot-404.jpg]

Jason overhears everything and he is absolutley furious. From the day that Mike, Karilla and the rest of the gang met him, Jason did not come off as aggressive or mean at all. But now after Roy threatened to have Dante, his best friend put to sleep over something totally ludicrous, no mere mortal could calculate the amount of rage that was flowing through his system.

“Hey ASSHOLE! for your information, that is MY horse and NO ONE is going to touch him! Who the f*** do you think you are anyway? Coming up here and ASSUMING that my horse killed yours?”

[Image: Screenshot-405.jpg]

“Listen here, BOY. I personally don’t give a f*** HOW much you love that horse, You are in possession of a dangerous and deadly wild animal! You will be doing yourself and everyone around you a big favor if you just shut your mouth and let me do what has to be done!”
“F*** off!! And by the way, I’m not a boy, I’m a MAN.”

Jack tries to be the voice of reason and keep Roy and Jason’s tempers under control, but it is evident that his efforts are in vain.

“Listen both of you! Just calm down and I can work something out! ”

[Image: Screenshot-406.jpg]

Michael Schaefer has absolutely no qualms about sticking up for a good friend of his. One of the ways that working with horses changed him is now he is very loyal to his friends and will do anything for them.

“Excuse me for butting into this “pleasant conversation” but I will have you know, that the weeks that me and Jason have been working together at this stable, Dante has been one of the sweetest, most well-tempered stallions I have ever met! You obviously have no goddamn idea what you’re talking about, so I want you to take my advice. Get the f*** off Jack’s property.”

[Image: Screenshot-407.jpg]

Roy then explodes and lets his anger out on Mike. He curls his fingers into a fist and is about to lunge at him.

“YOU DISRESPECTFUL LITTLE PUNK!!! WHY I OUGHT TO-“

Just as Roy was about to pounce on Mike.....

[Image: Screenshot-408.jpg]

Fury senses that Mike is in danger and reacts very violently. He neighs wildly and gallops over to where Mike and Roy are about to fight. He then attempts to stomp Roy to death by rearing up and kicking at him, thankfully Jack, Jason, and Mike hold him back so he can’t do any damage.

[Image: Screenshot-409.jpg]

Roy is then outraged with his “friend” Jack, accusing him of stockpiling dangerous animals.

“I expected better from you! No real rancher would keep killer horses at his stable! What the hell are you anyway? Some sort of PETA fanatic? You're no different than those f***ing bleeding-heart crazies that think wolves can be pets! This is your ONLY warning Jack, if EITHER of those untamed beasts attack my horse farm or any other horse farms in Crystal Falls AGAIN. I will not only have that black stallion and that bay stallion put to sleep, I will also have this stable of yours shut down FOR GOOD!”

[Image: Screenshot-410.jpg]

Roy storms off and stops harassing Jack, but Mike is still rather angry and annoyed at Fury for almost killing Roy.

FURY!!! What the hell possessed you to do that?! LISTEN TO ME!! Do you WANT people to think that you’re vicious!? Do you want to be EUTHANIZED for chrissakes!?”

[Image: Screenshot-411.jpg]

Jason then walks over and calms Mike down.

“Easy there, Mike....you shouldn’t be punishing Fury, it wasn’t his fault. I saw the look in his eyes before he went berserk. He saw that guy about to punch you......he was protecting you, Mike. He didn’t want you to get hurt....”

[Image: Screenshot-412.jpg]

“You’re right, J. I’m sorry I yelled at you, Fury.....No matter what, you will always be my buddy.”

[Image: Screenshot-413.jpg]

Jason sees that it’s getting late, and before he goes home to his family in the large The Great Gatsby-esque mansion, he opens the gate to the corral and approaches Dante. He took the time out to appreciate the beauty of his horse. Lustrous black fur basked in the moonlight. Jason then hugs his neck as Dante nuzzles him.

“I know you’re not a killer, boy......”

“I hope not.”

ZE PLOT THICKENS!!!!
17-03-2013, 08:21 AM
Wow there are a lot of hot-headed people and animals in this story.

[Image: od8QQA8.png]

17-03-2013, 09:05 AM
I know, there must be something in the water!
18-03-2013, 09:41 PM
Chapter Fifteen

[Image: Screenshot-416_zps0c82465e.jpg]

“You SLUT!”

Marissa’s angry tone crescendoed across the entire room. Two days after Jennifer and Jason’s date in the town, Marissa has been looking for the right moment to confront Jennifer about what she and Jason were doing together.
Two girls fighting over a man, World War III has begun.

“DID YOU JUST CALL ME A F***ING SLUT?! WHAT IS WRONG WITH YOU!?”
“WHAT’S WRONG WITH ME? HOW ABOUT WHAT’S WRONG WITH YOU?”

[Image: Screenshot-417_zps2fd70006.jpg]

(POW!)

An enraged Marissa just cannot hold back anymore. She pulls her hand back and violently slaps Jennifer across the face, using her fingernails to scrape her and draw blood.

THAT is for stealing Jason from me, you HO!”

[Image: Screenshot-418_zpscf0e006d.jpg]

“Are you saying that I STOLE Jason from you?”
YEAH!”
“You know what, All is fair in love and war! I saw Jason first and it’s only FAIR that I ask him out!
“You selfish BITCH! You don’t care about Jason! All you care about is getting back at Karilla because she’s going out with Mike!”

[Image: Screenshot-419_zps1917cd5d.jpg]

“HOW DARE YOU EVEN INSINUATE THAT I WOULD BETRAY MY BEST FRIEND LIKE THAT!!”
“Yeah, you probably WOULD!”
“OH, THAT’S IT!”

Marissa and Jennifer then begin to violently slap the living bejesus out of each other and a full-out catfight breaks out between the two girls. Along with physical attacks, various different vulgar and profane remarks and personal attacks fly across the room.

[Image: Screenshot-420_zps41210b2d.jpg]

“(slapping sounds)...you HOOKER! You SLUT! YOU BITCH!! (slapping continues)”

Michael overhears Marissa and Jennifer’s catfight and all he can do is shake his head in disapproval.

“Are they honestly fighting over Jason At a time like this? Do they even realize what the poor guy is going through right now? He’s dealing with the possibility that Dante could be taken away from him forever!”

[Image: Screenshot-421_zps25754d96.jpg]

After the slapping fight, Marissa says those words that sealed the deal with their now broken relationship.

“That is IT! Jennifer, we are NOT friends anymore!”
“GOOD!”

[Image: Screenshot-422_zps71f4b33e.jpg]

After the fight, Mike meets up with Karilla to check on Jason and Dante. For his own protection, Dante was put in the quarantine chamber isolated from the other horses. Jack doesn’t believe that Dante is a killer horse, but he must take precautionary measures for both the safety of the other horses, and for Dante himself. Mike and Karilla can’t help but notice Fury standing defiantly next to the quarantine pen.

“I think it’s so amazing how Fury is protecting Dante.”
“Another reason why I love horses, Karilla, they’re just like human beings...so loyal and trusting.......but unpredictable and dangerous when angry or scared....

[Image: Screenshot-423_zps1ecfdb89.jpg]

“I’m also pretty worried for Jason. I mean, he’s so worried about Dante that he barely leaves the quarantine pen. He won’t even shave! I initially thought he was just growing his beard out, but he is so protective of that black stallion that he won’t even leave the pen to trim his facial hair!

“I can’t bear to see him like this, I wish there was some way we can prove to Roy Peterson that Dante didn’t kill his mare!”

[Image: Screenshot-424_zpsf2223ff0.jpg]

Like an older brother comforting a younger sibling. Dante knows that Jason is going through inner turmoil. He lowers his large, powerful head and licks Jason’s unshaven face in an attempt to comfort him.

“Hey there, boy...Thanks for the support.....”