Login:
or Register

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 5 Average
Fury
18-03-2013, 10:26 PM
RE: Fury
Woah, fight!

These girls are getting out of hand, Francesco!
Quote this message in a reply
19-03-2013, 11:44 AM
Just gotta love the cat fights, meow.

[Image: od8QQA8.png]

19-03-2013, 11:44 AM
Right, switch everyone and everything there to decaff until they get the crazies outta their systems!

Egyptiandance Wacko Fryingpan

[Image: 135762.jpg]
20-03-2013, 03:15 AM
OK, so this is the last chapter I wrote before SimsWritersBlock shut down forever. There will be hopefully be many more chapters after this one, but keep in mind. It's gonna take a while to get creative inspiration for chapters and it might take weeks before I update. That being said, there is a reference to a really bad word in this chapter and I am duly sorry if that "euphanism" offends anyone on this site.

Chapter Sixteen

[Image: Screenshot-425_zpse0a7ce07.jpg]

One day later, Karilla finds out about the massive fight that took place between two of her greatest friends, Jennifer and Marissa. Right away, she suspected that the whole ordeal was over Jason because of a few crucial facts between them. Both Jennifer and Marissa want boyfriends. Jason is a handsome and muscular young man who loves horses and is also single. Mike tried to go upstairs to try to talk to the two girls who have barricaded themselves in two of Jack’s spare rooms, but his efforts are null and void.

“So how did it go, Mike? Did you finally get them to calm down and talk to each other?”
“Are you kidding me? I spent twenty minutes trying to reason with two closed doors. Neither of them will either acknowledge the other’s existence...”

[Image: Screenshot-426_zpsf43f443a.jpg]

“(sighs) I don’t know what to do, Karilla. They’re obviously jealous of each other over Jason. How can I get them to get along with each other if one of them is going to be unhappy because one of them is going out with J. and the other one isn’t?”

“We don’t even know HOW this feud started...And you tried talking to them about it and neither of them would open up...”

[Image: Screenshot-427_zps36aaebea.jpg]

“How about this? Neither of them will talk to each other, but what if we individually try to talk some sense into them? They may hate each other, but we’re still friends with them! I’ll talk to Marissa and try to get her side of the story on what happened.....”

“And I’ll talk to Jen and try to see what happened!”

[Image: Screenshot-428_zpsca799125.jpg]

[Image: Screenshot-429_zps7b66e777.jpg]

Meanwhile, outside by the paddock, Jason looks out to see Dante standing defiantly in the grass and smiles. With nothing better to do and a lot on his mind, he talks (or rather thinks out loud) to the black stallion.

“You know Dante....I had a nice dream about you last night....The animal police had come to seize you, but just as they were about to take you away, I jumped on your back. I made you rear up to scare away the animal cops and then we rode off...we escaped together.”

[Image: Screenshot-430_zpsa1f983ae.jpg]

“The dream probably came from the fact that I was watching ‘The Black Stallion’ last night...that’s one of my favorite movies, you know? I love that movie a lot, even though I never was a huge fan of horse movies to begin with. They usually they have the same plot over and over again. A small town girl loses a family member in a riding accident or gets injured in one, vows never to ride again. Then befriends a wild and dangerous stallion and her love for horses comes back and it’s all happy and raining Skittles and sh*t like that...Either that or they’re just too sad and heartbreaking to watch. The ESPN movie ‘Ruffian’ was such a tearjerker, man. That movie was basically the equestrian ‘Marley and Me’.”

[Image: Screenshot-431_zpscea0cb56.jpg]

“But sometimes, I do feel like my life is becoming one of those horse movies. And I really hope it’s not going to be of those sad ones....”

Jason looks into the dark eyes of the Friesian with sadness. Hoping and praying that it won’t be the last time Jason will ever be close to Dante...He then says something in his mind. Something he doesn’t have the fortitude to speak out loud about.

(“If you did kill that man’s horse....and....if you really are going to have to be put down...............I am going to miss you, buddy....and I want you to know that.....In the few years I’ve known you....you have been a very good and loyal friend.......I love you, Dante.”)

Jason wants to cry so badly. But for some odd reason, he holds back his tears.

[Image: Screenshot-432_zpsb4c0d524.jpg]

Meanwhile, inside the house, Mike and Karilla's plan to get Jennifer and Marissa talking to each other again has officially been put into motion.

“So, can you PLEASE tell me what is going on between you two?”
“There’s nothing to talk about! Marissa is acting like a 5-year-old and she's throwing a tantrum like a baby!”
“Come on, Jen! I’m only trying to be a good friend to you!”

[Image: Screenshot-433_zpsaaaaf926.jpg]

“Alright, I’ll tell you the WHOLE story. I’m telling the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth so help me God. It all started about a week ago. I still had a major crush on Jason and I decided to finally make my move. After he rejected me the first time, he agreed to go out with me the next day. We go out in the town, we see a movie and we have a good time. And I WAS going to tell Marissa the news that Jason and I are going out, but she must have found out on her own some way. Yesterday, out of the blue she goes up to me, bitch-slaps me and starts f***ing SCREAMING at me and accusing me of stealing Jason from her! We have a huge fight, and we are never going to speak to each other ever again.”

[Image: Screenshot-434_zps7e1d6870.jpg]

“Jennifer, come on! I mean, that was a week ago! Can’t you at least talk to her as a friend?”
“I am NOT saying ONE WORD to her until she apologizes for the way she’s been acting!”
JENNY! You and Marissa have been best friends for a long time, are you going to let one miscommunication destroy that!? Can you at least try to work things out? If you won’t do it for me or Karilla, do it for Jason. Just think about it, would a sweet and caring guy like J. want to see two best friends at each other’s throats over him?”

[Image: Screenshot-435_zps01046754.jpg]

“I guess you’re right...I’ll just tell Marissa that I forgive her and no hard feelings...”
"You're doing the right thing Jen, trust me..."

[Image: Screenshot-436_zps13ebbdc0.jpg]

And in the other room...

“So let me get this straight, you’re not going to tell me why you and Jenny are fighting?”
“No. Now leave me alone!!!”
“FINE! That’s you’re choice! But don’t come crying to me for anything else!”
“OK! OK! OK! I’ll tell you everything! Now you know that I have a HUGE crush on Jason. I mean, handsome, muscular, compassionate, loves horses...he’s like the perfect guy! Well, in the weeks that he’s been working here, all I wanted to do was go on some sort of romantic date with him but I just couldn’t muster up enough courage to ask him out. Last week, I heard from Jack that Jason was going to be at the Loews Multiplex to see a movie. So I decided to meet him at the theatre and chat for a bit. I get there, and almost instantly, I see him come out of the main entrance with another girl! Obviously, I was shocked to see that he already had a GF. But I didn’t lose my temper until I saw that the girl he was with was JENNIFER! How could she do that to me?! Anyway, I confronted her yesterday, and she tells me “Oh, all is fair in love and war and I had him first!” We have a huge fight and we will never speak to each other ever again!”

[Image: Screenshot-437_zps519b30ce.jpg]

“But Marissa, sweetie.....you didn’t become jealous with me when you found out about me and Mike! In fact you were happy for me! And you should be happy for Jenny too! Why can’t you just forgive and forget?”
“I’m sorry, but I will NEVER forgive that bitch until she gives me a full and honest apology! She wants to say something to me, she knows where to find me!”

[Image: Screenshot-438_zpsf6ac4a27.jpg]

Almost on cue, Mike and Jennifer walk into the room with Karilla and Marissa. Almost instantaneously, the expressions on Jennifer and Marissa’s faces change to one of anger. They realize right away that all of this was an elaborate setup to get them to talk to each other again.

“Excuse me, Karilla, but Jenny has something to say to Marissa.”
“So does Marissa.”

[Image: Screenshot-439_zps6ab14ca0.jpg]

Both girls swallow their pride and stand next to one another, but neither of them makes eye contact.

“Hi.”
“Yeah, Hi.”
“So....you and Jason?”
“Yep. Me and Jason...”
"How is the relationship going?"
"We've only been going out for a week now!! You're talking like we're engaged for chrissakes!"

Like a flame on a gas stove, the girls’ tempers begin to flare.

“You know what? Just change the damn subject!”
“Don’t you tell me what to do!!”

[Image: Screenshot-440_zpsafd35b36.jpg]

“Girls, please keep cool!”

“Look, if you didn’t come into here to apologize, why don’t you just get the hell out!?”
“Why in the holy name of Christ should I apologize to YOU?!”
“I’ll tell you why, because you’re nothing more than a lying, backstabbing bitch in ugly-ass shoes!”
“Oh yeah? You know what you are? You’re a $2.00 prostitute with nasty yellow teeth!”
“Oh yeah? I hope the next time you go tanning; you get skin cancer so bad that people start mistaking you for a GIRAFFE!!”

[Image: Screenshot-441_zps20c96e9e.jpg]

“YOU CU---“
“ (exasperated gasp) JENNIFER!!!”
“Did she just say what I thought she just said!?!”
“YOU...YOU LET GO OF MY HAIR AND SAY THAT TO MY FACE RIGHT NOW!”

[Image: Screenshot-442_zps7251978b.jpg]

Needless to say, the plan to reconcile the friendship between the two girls went horribly wrong. And now, it seems like they’re relationship just hit a new low as Mike and Karilla both forcibly restrain the girls to try and keep them from killing each other. Then, the final blow came.

“You want to play that way? FINE! I am NEVER riding at these stables EVER AGAIN! As soon as a can I’ll ask Jack to call a transport trailer for Dancer and we are going ELSEWHERE!”
“GOOD! We needed to take out the TRASH anyway!”
“GRRRRRR!!!!”
20-03-2013, 05:56 AM
Oh dear, I swear that place is cursed.

20-03-2013, 01:47 PM
Deary me. I'd like to give them all a stern talking to. All those beefy blokes, who must be chock full of testosterone, and all those wild (possibly killer) horses, but it's the girls who are tearing each other's hair out. Three girls and two blokes, they'll just have to learn to share nicely!
20-03-2013, 08:47 PM
Sharing? As if that's ever going to happen.

21-03-2013, 08:40 PM
You're probably right there, Ollie, they do seem like a bunch of mad screaming harpies at the moment. As soon as a man appears they all swoop down on the new prey! I think Karilla would be joining in too, if she hadn't already bagged Mike.

Cold showers needed all round!

Hope Fraroc gets round to continuing the tale.
23-03-2013, 01:03 AM
Chapter Seventeen

[Image: Screenshot-443_zps864290db.jpg]

These last weeks at the stables have certainly been very eventful. With the possibility of Jason’s horse being a killer wild stallion and the massive catfight taking place between Marissa and Jennifer, Mike wonders if there will ever be a return to normalcy. Strolling out of the house, he spots Jason sitting on the ground by the stable door. The old Mike Schaefer would have made fun of him and called him a “pansy” but the new Mike Schaefer views this as an opportunity to try and help his friend out.

[Image: Screenshot-444_zps9924e763.jpg]

“Hey J. How’s it going?”
“Fine.”
“You shouldn’t keep things from you’re friends, bro.”
“(sigh) It’s Dante. I can’t help but think.....what if that guy was right? What if Dante did break out of the stable and got into a fight with that mare and killed her? I understand that....it would be the best thing to do if he is deemed a threat to people around him, but how will I deal with the pain of losing him?”

[Image: Screenshot-445_zps29afa47a.jpg]

“Jason...you’ve only been here for a few weeks, while I’ve been working here for many months. Let’s just say that Roy Peterson is not the best role model for up-and-coming horse trainers. I’ve seen him break stallions before and the way that he treated some of those horses made me want to jump over the fence and K-O him. He claims to be the best horse trainer in Crystal Falls and better than Jack but that’s complete bullsh*t. He punishes the young colts and stallions way too much instead of training them using compassion and sensitivity like you’re supposed to. He claims to be the best horse trainer, and yet it seems like every 3 months he’s putting another “unruly stallion” to sleep.”

“Are you serious?! What a f***ing scumbag!”

[Image: Screenshot-446_zpsdff0770a.jpg]

“Unfortunately, what I’m saying is 100% true. Just a week before we met, Roy acquired an absolutely beautiful Clydesdale stallion and he was going to train him to pull wagons, like in the Budweiser Superbowl commercials. During one of Roy’s “breaking sessions” after being viciously beaten several times with a studded whip, the young Clydesdale stallion starts to freak out and he literally BODY SLAMS Roy and tries to trample him. He was able to escape before he was seriously injured though. Obviously, it’s just natural that when you beat the living crap out of a horse for no reason, he or she is going to become aggressive, but that cocksucker believes that it’s good to beat horses so that they ‘respect’ their master. F*** that! Instilling fear and teaching respect are NOT the same things. Just a day after the incident, I found out that Roy put the colt down. I was ready to go up to his door and beat the f***ing sh*t out of him. He was such a gorgeous horse and he was incredibly young at only three and a half years old.”

“OK. I am NOT a violent person, but I would love to carve him a new asshole. That kind of sh*t pisses me off and to know that there are more guys like him killing horses when they too lazy to train them the PROPER way. I know enough about horses to know that Clydesdales and Shire horses are NOT naturally aggressive, there is a reason why draft horses are considered “gentle giants” This guy CLEARLY doesn’t know sh*t about training horses.

[Image: Screenshot-447_zps23d94f4a.jpg]

“But my point is, I can’t help but wonder.....what if Dante really did it?”

After days of holding back tears, Jason finally lets it all out in front of Mike

“I.....I DON’T WANT TO LOSE HIM, MIKE!!!!!!”

Mike can’t help but think of the way he used to be. Before he got the job at the stables, he would have most likely would have made so much fun of Jason for crying. But that Mike is dead; the Mike that is currently living consoles his good friend.

[Image: Screenshot-448_zpsfebefe04.jpg]

“You need a hug J. Come here...”

[Image: Screenshot-449_zps0099d0c0.jpg]

“Jason. I have an idea. Tonight, we will spend the night at the stables. You need sleep, ok? I can just tell that you have been sleeping like sh*t lately. I will keep an eye on Dante for you. Ok?”
“...Ok.”

And they did do that....but around 11:55 at night. It happened.

[Image: Screenshot-450_zps06095c38.jpg]

[Image: Screenshot-451_zps430fb00e.jpg]

[Image: Screenshot-452_zps8926baaf.jpg]

“JASON!! WAKE UP!!! DANTE ESCAPED!!”
“F*** ME!!! WHAT DO WE DO?!!?!”
“I GOT AN IDEA, FOLLOW ME!!”

[Image: Screenshot-453_zpsbc1204f6.jpg]

Mike unlocks Fury’s stall and puts a bridle on him.

“Come on, buddy...we need to go for a ride.”

Meanwhile, Jason rhythmically mutters nervously....

“Please don’t let it be true...please don’t let it be true...please don’t let it be true...”

[Image: Screenshot-454_zpsfbeef898.jpg]

“You ready, J.?”
“Yes....yes I am...”

“HYAHH!!!!!”

[Image: Screenshot-455_zps9b675778.jpg]

[Image: Screenshot-456_zps23190712.jpg]

Gently kicking Fury’s sides, Mike and Jason riding tandem, the bay stallion darts out of the stable so fast that Mike could swear he heard a sonic boom. Jason however, is absolutely heartbroken, as he makes the assumption that they are going to witness Dante kill another horse for no reason. Soon enough, he finds the stallion galloping twoards a valley and AWAY from Roy Peterson’s horse farm.

[Image: Screenshot-457_zpsd9dd04cd.jpg]

Soon, Mike stops Fury as he looks out and sees a sight so incredulously beautiful he almost cannot describe it in words.

“Jason...you really should see this....”

“What?....Oh my God!”

[Image: Screenshot-458_zps108f09d4.jpg]

Jason is in absolute awe as he sees Dante gently nuzzling a wild palomino mare....

“That’s the reason why Roy saw Dante gallop away from his ranch, Don't you see?Dante's got a GIRLFRIEND!”
23-03-2013, 10:11 AM
Hey, glad you managed to find time to carry on the story. Smile

Seems now even the horses are getting frisky!