Click me to see why these adverts are here

Login:
or Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Looking for a mod
27-03-2013, 12:08 AM
Looking for a mod
Is there such a thing as a mod that allows children and teens to attend school even though they're grounded? I'm getting tired to having to use testingcheats to teleport them outside so that they can catch the bus. Either my Google skills are fading, or I'm just not looking hard enough.

Rifftrax - Some movies have it coming! http://www.rifftrax.com

Disclaimer: I'm not affiliated with Rifftrax. Just a fan. I think they're awesome. BeatingHeart

I'm Richard Hammond's biggest American fan. BeatingHeart
Quote this message in a reply
27-03-2013, 12:49 AM
RE: Looking for a mod
You'll be kicking yourself over this one!

NRaas Story Progression mod. It allows you to set the curfew times.

Egyptiandance Wacko Fryingpan

[Image: 135762.jpg]
27-03-2013, 01:00 PM
(27-03-2013 12:49 AM)Minty Wrote:  You'll be kicking yourself over this one!

That's not what I'm looking for. I mean a mod that allows children and teens to attend school even though they're "grounded". Every time I try to get them to the bus I get the "You're not leaving this house" message. I have to use testingcheatsenabled to get them to teleport outside so they can get the bus.

Rifftrax - Some movies have it coming! http://www.rifftrax.com

Disclaimer: I'm not affiliated with Rifftrax. Just a fan. I think they're awesome. BeatingHeart

I'm Richard Hammond's biggest American fan. BeatingHeart
27-03-2013, 02:36 PM
(27-03-2013 01:00 PM)RoxyMiller81 Wrote:  
(27-03-2013 12:49 AM)Minty Wrote:  You'll be kicking yourself over this one!

That's not what I'm looking for. I mean a mod that allows children and teens to attend school even though they're "grounded". Every time I try to get them to the bus I get the "You're not leaving this house" message. I have to use testingcheatsenabled to get them to teleport outside so they can get the bus.
It should work using the settings on NRaas Story Progression. You will need the Extra mod to go with it. With this curfews can be based on work days and whether to enforce a curfew by whether a sim has work or school on the next sim-day.

Here's the page that tells you about it.

http://nraas.wikispaces.com/StoryProgres...oms/Curfew

I remember Twallan mentioned it before, can't remember whether it was at the old Crazy Town site before it imploded or if it was somewhere else.

[Image: 135762.jpg]
27-03-2013, 03:37 PM
I have definitely seen things about curfews in the menus for SP.

Alternatively, if you don't want to do it via SP, you can apparently ask the parent who has issued the grounding to forgive the kid, or you can make the kid do a bunch of chores until they are forgiven. I don't have Generations (I am presuming that this is where the grounding comes from) but I read somewhere about this bug of not being able to go to school and that was the solution put forward.