Click me to see why these adverts are here

Login:
or Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
If and when they add Pets...
26-03-2008, 08:23 PM
If and when they add Pets...
[glow=red,2,300]If and when they add Pets they should incorporate more features with them. Such as entering your pet in a cat/dog show like in the Sims 1, and getting points by how many tricks they've learned, if they are housebroken, can hunt (like in "Unleashed" when cats and dogs could hunt mice, gophers, racoons, and scare off skunks and robbers), or if they are "well-breed" (points depending on whether the pet is from stray or CAS parents). They should also learn more and different kinds of tricks, and keep jobs.

What do you think? Big Grin
[/glow]
Quote this message in a reply
26-03-2008, 08:28 PM
Re: If and when they add Pets...
i think if they added pets to TS3,having more options 4 them would be AWESOME!

miSS MoDeL™ is MoDeL MateriAL
26-03-2008, 08:29 PM
[glow=blue,2,300]Awesome ideas! I think the thing I would want the most is cat/dog shows.[/glow]

[center]Excuse me while I go into a 6 day coma.<br />Haha, thought I'd get one as well. :] Click pwease?♥<br />[Image: RRBk.gif]
[Image: kXsz.gif]
[Image: YJMN.gif]
[/center]
26-03-2008, 08:33 PM
It should have more pets, and more options and more things to do with them because Sims2 Pets was unimpressive.

If you don't babble, you can't get set-up.
26-03-2008, 08:39 PM
(26-03-2008 08:29 PM)Kikimono link Wrote:[glow=blue,2,300]Awesome ideas! I think the thing I would want the most is cat/dog shows.[/glow]

Me too. I miss that about TS1's Unleashed. It should have been in Pets, too.

(26-03-2008 08:33 PM)Egypt87771 link Wrote:It should have more pets, and more options and more things to do with them because Sims2 Pets was unimpressive.

I agree. I was at the time really looking forward to TS2 Pets. But I think TS1's Unleashed was a lot better. The only better thing about TS2's Pets was the fact the pet's looked more real. This is just my opinion though.

[Image: mirandacosgrovecassie.png]
26-03-2008, 09:07 PM
i would like to be able to control pets

Tick tock. Tick tock.<br />Only so long before my head explodes in anticipation of TS3. Big Grin
26-03-2008, 09:11 PM
lol

one thing i really don't get is how the dogs wait for the mail man so they can snuggle them.... Tongue
26-03-2008, 09:14 PM
dog shows in unleashed were cool, but it was reallly just a check-up dog thing or whatever.

DOGS AND CATS SHOULD HAVE 2 GO 2 DA VET!
26-03-2008, 09:15 PM
Not to be gross, but I wouldn't mind actuall poo and pee. Realistic pets poop on the carpets (if they aren't trained) and I think damaged items should stay that way until repaired just like in ts1. If a puppy poops, sims should clean it up, but a stain would be more realistic after its picked up. They can scrub the stain out, or buy new carpet. I think it would be cool to see spots all over the house, and visiting sims could plug their noses or show restraint when it comes to "house smells" just like room environment and cooked food, or when someone has body odor. If they were to move out, or sell the house, the price could go down because of the damaged property.

New 17&quot; Laptop with wireless printer/scanner combo-$1,400<br />Sims 3 Pre-order-$70<br />College Books-$500<br />Being envied by your friends while they cram for exams and you play TS3- PRICELESS!!!!<br /><br />Forget Visa, Mastercard, and American Express- it pays to Discover!!!!
26-03-2008, 09:17 PM
(26-03-2008 09:15 PM)sims3luva22 link Wrote:Not to be gross, but I wouldn't mind actuall poo and pee. Realistic pets poop on the carpets (if they aren't trained) and I think damaged items should stay that way until repaired just like in ts1. If a puppy poops, sims should clean it up, but a stain would be more realistic after its picked up. They can scrub the stain out, or buy new carpet. I think it would be cool to see spots all over the house, and visiting sims could plug their noses or show restraint when it comes to "house smells" just like room environment and cooked food, or when someone has body odor. If they were to move out, or sell the house, the price could go down because of the damaged property.

they should have 2 pick up bagged dog sh*t and then we could go on walks w/ da dog