Click me to see why these adverts are here

Login:
or Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Ownership property, and Managerial Jobs?
26-03-2008, 09:26 PM
Ownership property, and Managerial Jobs?
I was thinking, and this doesn't mean I think it should be included in the base game, but what do you guys think of Sim Property. I know this topic has been thought of based on OFB and people really wanting appartments

I don't have too many EP's but I heard that in BV a sim can have a vacation house. I think it would be cool if they can have tenants as well depending on their status/job or role in sim society. It would be interesting to kick someone out for not paying rent on time. This could be an entirely new idea for an EP. But here are some things I think should be included.

If a puppy poops, sims should clean it up, but a stain would be more realistic after its picked up. They can scrub the stain out, or buy new carpet. I think it would be cool to see spots all over the house, and visiting sims could plug their noses or show restraint when it comes to "house smells" just like room environment and cooked food, or when someone has body odor. If they were to move out, or sell the house, the price could go down because of the damaged property.

Sims starting up houses could look for real estate(like on OFB) and rent out appartments and buy "fixer uppers" they see on the market (online, word of mouth, or the newspaper) and sell them for profit.

This could be an awsome addition to those who are builders and want more stuff. Office buildings, homes, hotels, extended business like in OFB but with more options, and vacation homes.

Another thing I was thinking of is if a sim could become a boss. I've read in GFW(games for windows) that a sim can suck up, and or even hook up with his boss. It would be even better if they had the oppertunity in their career track to not only make it to the top, but also rank over employees. Firing others, shacking up with co-workers, and dealing with the stress of the working world would be a challenge, yet very interesting indeed. What do you guys think?

**p.s. I will repost this on the sims 2 site under suggest an idea so you may see it again.**

New 17&quot; Laptop with wireless printer/scanner combo-$1,400<br />Sims 3 Pre-order-$70<br />College Books-$500<br />Being envied by your friends while they cram for exams and you play TS3- PRICELESS!!!!<br /><br />Forget Visa, Mastercard, and American Express- it pays to Discover!!!!
Quote this message in a reply
26-03-2008, 09:30 PM
Re: Ownership property, and Managerial Jobs?
(26-03-2008 09:26 PM)sims3luva22 link Wrote:I was thinking, and this doesn't mean I think it should be included in the base game, but what do you guys think of Sim Property. I know this topic has been thought of based on OFB and people really wanting appartments

I don't have too many EP's but I heard that in BV a sim can have a vacation house. I think it would be cool if they can have tenants as well depending on their status/job or role in sim society. It would be interesting to kick someone out for not paying rent on time. This could be an entirely new idea for an EP. But here are some things I think should be included.

If a puppy poops, sims should clean it up, but a stain would be more realistic after its picked up. They can scrub the stain out, or buy new carpet. I think it would be cool to see spots all over the house, and visiting sims could plug their noses or show restraint when it comes to "house smells" just like room environment and cooked food, or when someone has body odor. If they were to move out, or sell the house, the price could go down because of the damaged property.

Sims starting up houses could look for real estate(like on OFB) and rent out appartments and buy "fixer uppers" they see on the market (online, word of mouth, or the newspaper) and sell them for profit.

This could be an awsome addition to those who are builders and want more stuff. Office buildings, homes, hotels, extended business like in OFB but with more options, and vacation homes.

Another thing I was thinking of is if a sim could become a boss. I've read in GFW(games for windows) that a sim can suck up, and or even hook up with his boss. It would be even better if they had the oppertunity in their career track to not only make it to the top, but also rank over employees. Firing others, shacking up with co-workers, and dealing with the stress of the working world would be a challenge, yet very interesting indeed. What do you guys think?

**p.s. I will repost this on the sims 2 site under suggest an idea so you may see it again.**

yeah, luv the property. if it isn't in TS3 they could make "Sims: Property" ep that i'd definetely buy!!! the fixer-upper idea is awesome. moving takes a while so u should have 2 look in the newspaper an donline 2 see different houses that r on da market instead of moving out and magically appearing in a beautiful victorian.
26-03-2008, 09:35 PM
I agree, thanks to the inventory option, you don't have to delete all of your objects. I think it would be cool to get a loan(or not depending if you can afford it or not) and possibly making morgage payments. If a sim could afford the house (or appartment) at the beginning, and something tragic happens where they can no longer afford it, I think the option of being evicted would be cool.

New 17&quot; Laptop with wireless printer/scanner combo-$1,400<br />Sims 3 Pre-order-$70<br />College Books-$500<br />Being envied by your friends while they cram for exams and you play TS3- PRICELESS!!!!<br /><br />Forget Visa, Mastercard, and American Express- it pays to Discover!!!!
26-03-2008, 09:37 PM
(26-03-2008 09:35 PM)sims3luva22 link Wrote:I agree, thanks to the inventory option, you don't have to delete all of your objects. I think it would be cool to get a loan(or not depending if you can afford it or not) and possibly making morgage payments. If a sim could afford the house (or appartment) at the beginning, and something tragic happens where they can no longer afford it, I think the option of being evicted would be cool.

yep. wut happens in TS2 if u get a repo man but have nothing in ur house and no money?
26-03-2008, 09:48 PM
(26-03-2008 09:37 PM)larue1123 link Wrote:[quote author=sims3luva22 link=topic=1220.msg23310#msg23310 date=1206563743]
I agree, thanks to the inventory option, you don't have to delete all of your objects. I think it would be cool to get a loan(or not depending if you can afford it or not) and possibly making morgage payments. If a sim could afford the house (or appartment) at the beginning, and something tragic happens where they can no longer afford it, I think the option of being evicted would be cool.

yep. wut happens in TS2 if u get a repo man but have nothing in ur house and no money?
[/quote]

They take your house! or you could possibly be debted to them, which brings me back to having sims charge cards and negative sim ballances. A sim who owes money could get a portion of it taken away everytime they get paid. They have to work, if they are going to eat, gotta eat, to live.

26-03-2008, 09:49 PM
(26-03-2008 09:48 PM)sims3luva22 link Wrote:[quote author=larue1123 link=topic=1220.msg23314#msg23314 date=1206563873]
[quote author=sims3luva22 link=topic=1220.msg23310#msg23310 date=1206563743]

[/quote]

They take your house! or you could possibly be debted to them, which brings me back to having sims charge cards and negative sim ballances. A sim who owes money could get a portion of it taken away everytime they get paid. They have to work, if they are going to eat, gotta eat, to live.
[/quote]

o thnx!!! i've gtg and try that Smile
26-03-2008, 09:54 PM
Noooo they don't TAKE your house in the sims2 game, I was explaining that in a real estate EP that that could be a result! LOL!

27-03-2008, 12:23 AM
(26-03-2008 09:54 PM)sims3luva22 link Wrote:Noooo they don't TAKE your house in the sims2 game, I was explaining that in a real estate EP that that could be a result! LOL!

oooooooh! sorry 4 da misunderstanding Sad
27-03-2008, 12:24 AM
Perfect ideas as always Sims3Luva <3

If you don't babble, you can't get set-up.
27-03-2008, 12:26 AM
hooray 2 sims3luvr22!!!!!!!!