Click me to see why these adverts are here

Login:
or Register

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Votes - 4 Average
Sims 2 - Shake it Up
10-05-2013, 06:21 PM
Sims 2 - Shake it Up
For a while now, I had been making a recreation of Disney's Shake it Up. I've now finally got the courage to put it on Youtube and starting from season 1, I am uploading my full recreations of my favourite episode. With each season Spanning 11 episodes each. have put a lot of effort in it and I hope you guys will enjoy it! The names in the sequence are of the name of the Sims NOT the voicers, Bella Thorne and Zendaya. Any other questions... Will be released once every 2 weeks starting from the 8th June 2013. I wanted you guys to be the first ones to check it out as I want some personal opinions on how to make them better. Please give me some costructive Critisism as I really want your opinions on this. You have no Idea how much this will mean to me Biggrin
Series Promo - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cFoBmI-9pWo
Episode 1 - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DvF-CKTngMY
Episode 1 should have uploaded soon.
Quote this message in a reply
10-05-2013, 08:09 PM
RE: Sims 2 - Shake it Up
Here's some constructive criticism for starters - post it in the correct section (which is where this is now!). We still have one for Sims 2, as some of us like Kareemzi (another vid maker) are still keeping the faith.

The other one is if you really, REALLY want to rub people up the wrong way in the Sims world, join a forum & plug your vids/blog/forum elsewhere without so much as a "hello, my name is Barbie, I'm 36-24-36, have a degree in anthropology & aspire to be a famous Hollywood actress" or whatnot. It's considered bad form & normally you'd get punted for this. But it's a Friday, & I don't like being mean to people on Fridays. Other Sims orientated forums however might not be so polite.

As someone who lives in the UK (Doncaster I see), you understand that whilst the barbarian hordes may have taken over the planet, we seek to maintain standards here & keep the British end up. Along with the American, Australian & New Zealand ends up. Or whatever other part of the planet Bobert may end-keeping-up at any given moment.

Regarding your two videos, the first one was spot on although a little bit dark. You may want to try playing around with brightness & especially colour enhancement effects, but it's all a learning curve.

The second one I can't comment on as it hasn't appeared.

(Whatever you do, do not - I repeat DO NOT look at what Disney characters have been created for Sims 3. It is a bit of a sore topic in places, & some of those you may find will have you spending the rest of the evening curled up in the foetal positioning muttering "The horror! The horror!". Yes, they are THAT bad.)

Egyptiandance Wacko Fryingpan

[Image: 135762.jpg]
10-05-2013, 09:55 PM
Okay, I dont really understand what youve said in the 2nd or 3rd paragraphs but thanks for the review, ill try and make them brighter Wink
11-05-2013, 03:10 PM (This post was last modified: 11-05-2013 03:10 PM by neil20.)
Working link to Episode 1
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x1RBLs8vY...e=youtu.be
11-05-2013, 06:29 PM
Hello and welcome Neil!

It's nice to see people enjoying Sims 2, which I absolutely loved playing for years and years.

Must take a lot of patience to make sims videos. As Minty mentioned, here you will hopefully meet Kareemzi, who likes making Sims 2-based celebs and music videos and will hopefully stop by in this section soon.

Have fun!
11-05-2013, 07:10 PM
(11-05-2013 06:29 PM)Caspin Wrote:  Hello and welcome Neil!

It's nice to see people enjoying Sims 2, which I absolutely loved playing for years and years.

Must take a lot of patience to make sims videos. As Minty mentioned, here you will hopefully meet Kareemzi, who likes making Sims 2-based celebs and music videos and will hopefully stop by in this section soon.

Have fun!
Aww thats really kind. Thank you Smile
12-05-2013, 07:48 PM
Sorry, I was meant to say something after the quote aha Tongue Thank you so much for such a welcoming and heart warming hello to the forums and I love the sims 2 too!
16-05-2013, 11:19 AM
That episode was pretty cool. I can appreciate the amount of time that must go in to videos that long. You got some pretty good shots, I must say.

[Image: od8QQA8.png]

16-05-2013, 09:22 PM
Thank you so much! It took a long time (a week i think), suring the summer holidays to complete that, so thank you so much! It means so much to me Smile
21-05-2013, 08:15 PM
Episode 2 Promo:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p04M2fK6i...e=youtu.be