Click me to see why these adverts are here

Login:
or Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Hello there!
15-05-2013, 04:58 AM (This post was last modified: 15-05-2013 05:00 AM by residenteviloutbreak.)
Wink Hello there!
So im new here. Ive been a sims and simcity fan since 2000 and my first sims game was The Sims Bustin Out on PS2.
I own every game in the sims and sims 2 lines, and almost all in the Sims 3 line. I also own every console sims game released to date.

My all time fave sims game is The Urbz: Sims In The City due to its level of unique features, awesome music and its just my style. (Big city life!)

I was an active member on Mod The Sims, however sadly, they changed the site layout and its just god awful. I expressed my opinion and the mods told me to flat out leave if i dont like it. So, now im at a new forum. Hope this works out.

Tease

Also, im a journalist on several popular sites. I write for Unseen64 and Geimaku, Unseen64 being my all time favoriet because we discover and report about unreleased games and beta games. Its pretty fun.
I also run my own beta channel on Youtube: http://www.youtube.com/user/VideoGameBetaBook
Its pretty cool, and ive got some videos that might interest people who enjoy looking at beta content. Ive also got some rare Sims videos up as well.
Quote this message in a reply
15-05-2013, 08:51 AM
RE: Hello there!
Oh dear. You committed the mortal sin at Mod The Sims. Never criticise what those who run that size do - they don't take it well. We do not operate in that manner here, although the mentioning of polenta is punishable by death.

Never mind. Welcome to Sims Forums. Please accept your complimentary glass of nectar Haveadrink plumbob The_Sims_Plumbob_Pixle_by_Neon_Zombie & pan Fryingpan .

There's tea in the kitchen, Ollie ate the last of the cake, but Caspin's bringing some Nobs. Please remember they are for eating & not for tossing.

If you do houses or anything else of a Simmy nature, feel free to post piccys of what you are up to over at the Sims 3 section (make the width of the pictures no greater than 500px for a good fit with your text) or the Sims 2 section if it is Sims 2 stuff, or the Once Upon A Simming Time section if it's a story, legacy or challenge.

But you already knew that, didn't you? Tongue

Feel free to hit general discussion with ramblings of just about everything else. And we mean everything else. Kitchen sinks included. That part tends to be a bit of a free for all.

Egyptiandance Wacko Fryingpan

[Image: 135762.jpg]
15-05-2013, 10:06 AM
I'm sorry, I just couldn't help but eat the last of that delightful Cake, nom nom nom.

Anyway hello, ResidentEvilOutbreak and welcome to the majestic SimsForums.
Is it true that they made The Sims 2 twice and that the original version was burned down in a fire? I never knew that. Interesting and great channel BTW.

[Image: od8QQA8.png]

15-05-2013, 10:31 AM
(15-05-2013 08:51 AM)Minty Wrote:  ..... the mentioning of polenta is punishable by death.

But you are mentioning it! Fryingpan

Anyway, welcome to SimsForums, residenteviloutbreak. Don't worry, I'll make some more snacks. Ollie must have been rather peckish to finish off that whole cake. Have some toast and jam in the meantime.

I guess you like Resident Evil then?

Smile
15-05-2013, 12:27 PM
Oh dont worry about me "Commiting a mortal sin" for hating MTS new look. Look on their forums and look. Im not the only one. There is alot of complaining going on.