Click me to see why these adverts are here

Login:
or Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Pearl Valley
31-05-2013, 12:55 AM
Pearl Valley
I'm currently in the process of making a world, for the very first time. WooHoo!

In this one world I'm combining all the worlds I own; Starlight Shores, Sunset Valley, Twinbrook, Aurora Skies, Riverview, and Appaloosa Plains. This means I will import all community lots, empty houses, and occupied houses into the world.

I'm currently in the process of importing Starlight Shores, which I am almost done with.

Do you guys have any suggestions that I should also do with this world?
Quote this message in a reply
31-05-2013, 10:10 AM
RE: Pearl Valley
Sounds interesting! I know how daunting creating a world can be for the first time (well it was daunting, but not really anymore).

[Image: od8QQA8.png]

31-05-2013, 01:53 PM
Yay, more projects! I hope you'll post some pictures.

I have never seen Starlight Shores and I have Aurora Skies but haven't played it yet. One thing is for sure - all the worlds listed are very different from each other, so it'll be interesting to see how things can fit together. I suppose you could aim to take the best of each world, whatever appeals to you the most, and turn it into 'neighbourhoods' within one world.
01-06-2013, 01:52 PM
Best tip is start small & build up. Plus save, save, save all the time, coz CAW is a diva. Finally, never work to a deadline, you'll know yourself when it is finished & ready for uploading.

Best of luck with your project, remember to give us screenies of how it's all going.

Egyptiandance Wacko Fryingpan

[Image: 135762.jpg]
07-06-2013, 07:45 PM
I started with Starlight Shores first, because I feel its more of a beach-like town, and then it is merging into Bridgeport. I haven't been able to do anything in like the last week because my laptop screen is down and needs to be replaced. But soon I will be able to rework on it. (:

I will post pictures and gladly take any suggestions!