Click me to see why these adverts are here

Login:
or Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
The Sims 4 leaked "screenshots"
15-08-2013, 07:24 AM (This post was last modified: 15-08-2013 10:05 AM by Ollie.)
The Sims 4 leaked "screenshots"
Hello everyone, I'm semi glad to inform everyone about leaked screenshots from The Sims 4. Note that it is not the final version, but I'm am 98.99% sure they are real.
Feel free to analyse the pictures below.

http://www.modthesims.info/showthread.ph...artcomment

[Image: od8QQA8.png]

Quote this message in a reply
15-08-2013, 12:56 PM
RE: The Sims 4 leaked "screenshots"
Omg

Are those real screenshots?

The sims themselves I don't really like the look of. Their hair is terrible! I think they look like lego. I can see that they've made changes to CAS but haven't they simply taken the sliders from the control panel and stuck them to the sims' bodies? OK maybe there are a greater number of sliders as well, but still.

The houses and furniture just look like Sims 3 ones.

I'm kind of glad that I don't like the look of it, as it will mean I'm even more comfortable with sticking with S3 for the foreseeable future.

What do think of those pictures, Ollie?

Anyone else?
15-08-2013, 01:00 PM (This post was last modified: 15-08-2013 01:08 PM by Ollie.)
I don't know wether I like or not. It has pros and cons. I shall wait till next week to see the truth.

I do think the sims look better, although it's hard to judge if the pic below is a render and I'm not a fan of the hair.
[Image: MTS_Sleepy-Genius-1383690-tumblr_inline_...qz4rgp.jpg]

15-08-2013, 03:26 PM (This post was last modified: 15-08-2013 06:40 PM by Caspin.)
Hmmm, when you look at the three sims in a row like that, the Sims 4 girl is shaped like a Sims 3 sim, but has colouring like a Sims 2 sim. Her face looks more realistic than the other two, but then that awful hair turns her back into a cartoon. I think that lego hair would drive me insane.

However that sim in the trio of photos does at least look a lot better than the sims in the other leaked screenshots, some of which look really terrible. I mean check out the eyebrows on this guy:

[Image: Sims4_UglyHair.jpg]

Also to me the UI looks rubbish and there's just not enough that looks new and exciting in terms of the game itself in those pictures.
15-08-2013, 06:29 PM
This is a major embarrassment for those J Arthur Rankers supposedly in the know & best friends with EA who claimed those pictures were of a scrapped version or one for the tablet.

A nice little piece of fudge YOU! by the people at MTS as well. If Graham Nardone thought that posting on that site would silence them into doing nothing to embarrass the EA Sims Studios, he's now had a rude awakening.

Is there anything there to make my want to start buying The Sims all over again? Um, no.
I may buy it once it goes into the bargain buckets, which may not be too long by the look of it! Biggrin

Egyptiandance Wacko Fryingpan

[Image: 135762.jpg]
16-08-2013, 11:19 PM
We now also have scans for a magazine on FB, should I put the link here? Don't really want SF to get sued over copyright issues, so for now I'll just say that search 'SimsDomination' on Facebook.

17-08-2013, 12:07 AM
It looks more realistic, that's for sure. I love how the facial features look. It'll be easier to make people from real life or just the player themselves. But I hope this is not the final version, it looks a bit odd. From the Mod the Sims forum it apparently was a model or a scrapped idea, but I hope this isn't the final outcome...if it is. Then I'm off the list unless the gameplay is impeccable and has improved a enormous amount. Other than that, I'll be fine with Sims 3.

17-08-2013, 09:51 AM
Hello [removed], how are you? Smile

I'm looking forward to getting the reports from the simmers invited to gamescom. Hopefully things will become clearer then. I'm couldn't possibly buy a whole new Sims series at this point unless there was some major improvement to the actual gameplay. They said they'd give the S4 sims more emotions but to me it just looks like they'll have more exaggerated facial expressions.
18-08-2013, 11:15 PM
Hey Caspin! I'm fine just getting ready for school Sad

Same here, I hope they add a lot of things that many people were wanting in the TS3 that was never put in. If they're going to give realistic facial features, might as well give a more realistic world.

20-08-2013, 09:01 AM (This post was last modified: 20-08-2013 10:17 AM by Ollie.)
We now also have a GIF of build mode, have no idea where they got it from, but anyways.
http://www.simsdomination.com/imgs/gif-sims4.gif

Edit: we also have a new article featuring me getting the female sims. :/
http://www.myfoxla.com/story/23178841/th...um=twitter