Click me to see why these adverts are here

Login:
or Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
General chat and pictures from your game today
05-10-2013, 09:55 PM
RE: General chat and pictures from your game today
My current game is truly obsessed with zombies. Today I was rather surprised to see Ollie appear in the garden, looking a bit off-colour and seemingly very worried about the rain.

[Image: Ollie_zombified.jpg]

I was happy with the new fence around the vegetables, though. Worked a treat - no zombies munching on my plants! Smile

I also noticed that the postlady wears very long black gloves. It seems kind of sinister.

[Image: PostladyGloves.jpg]

She also fails at putting the letters inside the postbox, but maybe her weird gloves hinder her from opening the box.

Sugar finished her Fine Arts degree today (yay!) and I was glad as I was growing slightly weary of sending her to university. For her final term I wanted her to focus on her studies so moved her to a little house. Too many distractions in the Halls. Sadly her new house was burgled on the first night and the police failed to catch the crook. Quite how they failed to catch him I really do not know - he's escaping by bicycle FFS!

[Image: Too_easy.jpg]

Urgh, stupid sim-police. He made off with a kitchen counter and the toilet, but since other counters were available and Sugar has a steel bladder, I didn't bother replacing them. Money's tight as a student - can't go around buying new appliances!

A little like me, Sugar felt ill today. Also a little like me, she fancied spicy food to soothe her sore throat. I, however, did not need to blow off steam quite as literally as a sim after the meal, and I certainly did not lodge myself in the kitchen sink. I've seen sims get stuck in furniture before, but never at quite this angle.

[Image: StuckInCounter.jpg]

Spooky Day came around so some pumpkins were carved and an invitation was received to attend a fancy dress party. A spot of running through the rain while wearing a hotdog is the most fun you can have in Aurora Skies in Autumn.

[Image: RainyHotdog.jpg]

And who do I find at the party? Yes, Ollie again! But this time not zombified. I have not been keeping an eye on our SF sims in this game, but Ollie seems to have become a celebrity. He fancied Sugar quite a lot and I thought there might be a bit of romance to follow, but Mr Celebrity Ollie would not talk to Sugar despite her using all her charms (and she has a few).

[Image: Ollie_and_Sugar.jpg]

What's putting you off, Celeb-Ollie? Be honest. Is it the hotdog dress? Hmmmm.

Oh well!
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: General chat and pictures from your game today - Caspin - 05-10-2013 09:55 PM